• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

someone finally capture my interest in YOG

wahlaneh

Alfrescian
Loyal
06.jpg

wahlaneh...
"see, my trophy! i have finished the race YOG even not yet started."

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was on exit permit disruption through my supposedly reservist days. When I occasionally came back to Singapore, I sure call CMPB up to book IPPT, though not compulsory anymore since I was on disruption without unit. They thought I was very on, but I went there for the S$400 only! Later, they banned me!

It's very simple. Everyday you wake up, before going for shit, pee, brush teeth, wash face etc., do 50 push-ups and 50 sit-ups. Once a week go jogging (about 5 k.m. at any pace comfortable) and swimming (20 laps x 50 m. at any speed and style comfortable). When it comes to IPPT, just 5 stations give it all you've got if you want the money, silver S$200 is easy, most likely gold. At least sure pass, failing any station is impossible.

Swimming has nothing to do with IPPT but it builds up lots of stamina and flexibility that are very helpful in IPPT stations. Failing IPPT and going RT is crap. I have friends who lost jobs because always going RT.

You think the MIW's money so easy to earn...they can cheat you but you can't cheat them... ha ha ha

You really on the bola, I don't have IPPT anymore, so I am free of all these ba@#%#@d mental stress every IPPT...wok stress already enough, one have to face all these IPPT, extra training, In camp etc...am glad I am free of these slave shackles..

Anyway, it is good to keep fit...other than doing it for $400...I make it a point to keep fit...with or without SAF nonsense...:wink:

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are two ways to get out of ippt and rt... one is to pass it, the other is to get excused from it. Losing job over it or even sleep over it is really silly..

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
if u're healthy but can't even get silver for ippt, you're not really living life.

your attitude sucks. and most probably your life too.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You think the MIW's money so easy to earn...they can cheat you but you can't cheat them... ha ha ha

You really on the bola, I don't have IPPT anymore, so I am free of all these ba@#%#@d mental stress every IPPT...wok stress already enough, one have to face all these IPPT, extra training, In camp etc...am glad I am free of these slave shackles..

Anyway, it is good to keep fit...other than doing it for $400...I make it a point to keep fit...with or without SAF nonsense...:wink:

Exactly, good to keep fit, and if can collect money, why not?

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those fail IPPT go and knock the head on the wall.
Sinkie only good in complaint. But the SAF are putting $400 carrot in front of them, they are too lazy to get it.
I wish they can call me up every week for the IPPT test, at least I can have extra money $1600/month at the same time I can train up myself.

Are u a loser in real life? Train hard to get $1,600 per month? And that is assuming you can take IPPT 4 times a month.