• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Some of the men and women never spend time and effort taking care of their parents and grandparents but they cried when they met Pope

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some chiobu invited me to church I followed and saw them dancing with joy.
Then I was OK to observe but later the chiobu told me next time when the papa mama were to die she won't feel sad at all becos that was not the real parents. Like that can?
There are a few possibility of why they say that :

Some of the church goers has been hurt during the childhood. Parents are not around when they are growing up. Thus they felt distance from their parents.

Second possibility is that they wanted to run away from the sadness or detach themselves from the sadness if their parents left them. They still love their parents a lot. More than we can imagine.

People crave for acceptance from this sinful world. No one is perfect except the Love of Christ ..or the Love of the father is real.

Chio but invited you because she feels good about you. She has good feeling towards you and she feels that with the same mentality and Love of Christ in your life. You 2 can have a much better life. Better fucks and better children and future..

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
i have seen politicians who call themselves christian visit temples and carry joss sticks to worship other gods. @JohnTan can ah? What does the bible say?
Holding joss sticks is not in the bible. Though we have similar back in old Testament. It's a burnt offering. Old testament using smoke produce from the offering to offer their wishes and wimp to God the father. That because Christ is not born yet. Thus we have this old practice. Now we have Christ and Christ died for us. Thus for christian to hold joss stick is no brainer.

We just pray and sing praise to him for he is Good. Jesus died for us. So that we have direct access to God the father.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are a few possibility of why they say that :

Some of the church goers has been hurt during the childhood. Parents are not around when they are growing up. Thus they felt distance from their parents.

Second possibility is that they wanted to run away from the sadness or detach themselves from the sadness if their parents left them. They still love their parents a lot. More than we can imagine.

People crave for acceptance from this sinful world. No one is perfect except the Love of Christ ..or the Love of the father is real.

Chio but invited you because she feels good about you. She has good feeling towards you and she feels that with the same mentality and Love of Christ in your life. You 2 can have a much better life. Better fucks and better children and future..
When she said that to me (actually she said to me and another friend of mine), we were at her house, parents were also there just that they never heard (or else they would be very sad), both of us was speechless and just looked each other with a wtf expression without her knowing.
She said becos her parents were merely 2 person sent by the greater papa to have her in this world .
They appeared to be just a very normal parents child relationship.

She invited me without inviting my the other friend, whom she got to know us together in a pub. So at that time I wasn't sure she was keen in me as a potential partner/bf or merely a friendly invitation to the church. But I stepped my accelerator and disappeared from her after a while becos I just found it uncomfortable to be with people carrying this mentality, regardless of how chio she can be.

I could see this in her from most of our conversations.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
When she said that to me (actually she said to me and another friend of mine), we were at her house, parents were also there just that they never heard (or else they would be very sad), both of us was speechless and just looked each other with a wtf expression without her knowing.
She said becos her parents were merely 2 person sent by the greater papa to have her in this world .
They appeared to be just a very normal parents child relationship.

She invited me without inviting my the other friend, whom she got to know us together in a pub. So at that time I wasn't sure she was keen in me as a potential partner/bf or merely a friendly invitation to the church. But I stepped my accelerator and disappeared from her after a while becos I just found it uncomfortable to be with people carrying this mentality, regardless of how chio she can be.

I could see this in her from most of our conversations.
Giving life to Christ is good. Help him to make this world a better place by doing his work. Using a person as a tool so that Christ can use him mightily. Not everyone has the mettle and mentality.
Charismatic focuses on Conversion and turning people to Christ. The Pentecost focuses on worshipping God through the spirit, therefore there is praying of tongues.
Churches has lots of different people around and some Pastor may not be your likings too.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's a natural reaction when you finally get to see someone you idolize.

When I see my mentor cum benefactor, I will also cry and beg her forgive all the Cantonese dogs who crucified her.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Need to bless the stadium thoroughly. :roflmao:

bless2.jpg

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
I also know many people joining RC activities to clean old folks flats but they don’t even bother to visit their parents and clean their parents flats
I can tell you why lor.
They want to be in the good books of Old Fart Lee and Ah Loong Son.
In this way they hope to climb up the steps faster to plomote their career.
They help parents or visit them oso no benefit one.
So they lather go to RC tok cock and bull and get higher up their plofession. Then they say see I berry hardwoking one. Others all lazy one.
Just ask all the cuckoos at the RC activities meh. They sure aglee with me one.

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
he didnt cry :biggrin:

2014-0901-pope-francis-diego-maradonajpg.jpg
The guys who clamour to see the Pope and the likes of him hoping they would be blessed are just wasting their time.
If you want true blessings seek them directly from God not through an intermediary who is also a human with flaws.
And be assured getting blessings from God is not a day or two task.
It is a life long effort of doing goodness to others.
Stop wasting time snapping photos with the Pope etc. etc.

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can tell you why lor.
They want to be in the good books of Old Fart Lee and Ah Loong Son.
In this way they hope to climb up the steps faster to plomote their career.
They help parents or visit them oso no benefit one.
So they lather go to RC tok cock and bull and get higher up their plofession. Then they say see I berry hardwoking one. Others all lazy one.
Just ask all the cuckoos at the RC activities meh. They sure aglee with me one.
Last time I got follow one girl go RC meetings.
Don't blame me, she ask nicely.

The word cuckoos is correct.
You see all the weird kinds in there, I thought it was some patient activity organised by Woodbridge hospital. The few quiet ones are there for the pappies network.

MaximiLian

Alfrescian
Loyal
The guys who clamour to see the Pope and the likes of him hoping they would be blessed are just wasting their time.
If you want true blessings seek them directly from God not through an intermediary who is also a human with flaws.
And be assured getting blessings from God is not a day or two task.
It is a life long effort of doing goodness to others.
Stop wasting time snapping photos with the Pope etc. etc.

bro ze hand of god no need sum intermediary 2 get 2 god. :biggrin:

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Holding joss sticks is not in the bible. Though we have similar back in old Testament. It's a burnt offering. Old testament using smoke produce from the offering to offer their wishes and wimp to God the father. That because Christ is not born yet. Thus we have this old practice. Now we have Christ and Christ died for us. Thus for christian to hold joss stick is no brainer.

We just pray and sing praise to him for he is Good. Jesus died for us. So that we have direct access to God the father.
Russian Eastern Oxthrodox still burn incense in their prayer session