• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Solution to Recession: Increase AssAF Spending!

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Silly, you say that as if that's news to me. It isn't news to me, because I have learnt it already. And its pretty clear that SAF cannot hire everyone to ensure employment. What I meant is that they cannot increase their hiring beyond a certain limit without incurring a cost- an opportunity cost. And this would mean higher taxes and more inflation.

Increasing their hiring numbers never simply meant that SAF was aiming for 100% employment of all citizens. I think its you who's confused in the first place.

And increasingly your insults just goes to show, despite your absence of the last several years, your attitude is the same as last time; it hasn't grown up, and neither have you. You have a nice day.

A few hundred of millions quid for a few thousand dollars a night? I guess you haven't done percentages in secondary school, haven't you? Btw, if that was that percentage say 1000/100,000,000, that's not even 1% return. Its basically small change, and pocket change is not enough a return for hundreds of millions we pay for F-15s, dude. Economically, the returns are too small to justify such a huge outlay.

The dumbest H,

opportunity costs is micro-economics ...just like the size of your brain ,we are talking macro-econmoics so it may be difficult for you to follow... anyone reading your silly as usual post can tell that you have failed comprehension and failed to comprehend that taxation is not the only source of govt revenue and NOT SAF should hire more to increase employment (and i am not the one who talking abt "personnel saturation...we hv. already 300 000 men in the SAF" comment, you said it yourself...stupidity is something you cannot hide ), I STILL DUNNO WHERE YOU GET THAT DUMB CONCEPT FROM ...ACTUALLY I AM NOT SURPRISED THAT YOU ASSUME IN A CHILDISH FASHION THAT WAS WHAT I AM TALKING ABT. uncle will not confuse you with the concept of money supply.

AND uncle will not respond to the second part of your posts talking abt percentages. you are not citing empirical data abt how much it costs to maintain an F-15 but is trying to make a dumb as usual conclusion with figures pluck'd from you empty head, thats why it came with so many zeroes. stupidity is something you cannot hide...remember

Last edited:

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
The dumbest H,

opportunity costs is micro-economics ...just like the size of your brain ,we are talking macro-econmoics so it may be difficult for you to follow... anyone reading your silly as usual post can tell that you have failed comprehension and failed to comprehend that taxation is not the only source of govt revenue and NOT SAF should hire more to increase employment (and i am not the one who talking abt "personnel saturation...we hv. already 300 000 men in the SAF" comment, you said it yourself...stupidity is something you cannot hide ), I STILL DUNNO WHERE YOU GET THAT DUMB CONCEPT FROM ...ACTUALLY I AM NOT SURPRISED THAT YOU ASSUME IN A CHILDISH FASHION THAT WAS WHAT I AM TALKING ABT. uncle will not confuse you with the concept of money supply.

AND uncle will not respond to the second part of your posts talking abt percentages. you are not citing empirical data abt how much it costs to maintain an F-15 but is trying to make a dumb as usual conclusion with figures pluck'd from you empty head, thats why it came with so many zeroes. stupidity is something you cannot hide...remember

In the end, all this shouting of insults is to cover your imcomprehension isn't it? And opportunity costs exists in both macro and micro.

You're being silly and stubborn about it, and that's why I find you so hilarious and ridiculous at the same time. Have a nice day.

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the end, all this shouting of insults is to cover your imcomprehension isn't it? And opportunity costs exists in both macro and micro.

You're being silly and stubborn about it, and that's why I find you so hilarious and ridiculous at the same time. Have a nice day.

my little housefly who thinks like a bee,

i would have more respect for you if you try to argue intelligently and talk abt the criticisms of keynesian theory since the 1930s. that is obviously beyond you. opportunity costs is a concept that every first-year economics student learn. nobody talks abt oppotunity costs in macroeconomics and monetary theories. AND nobody including myself suggested that the SAF can employ more so as to help the economy.... i said expediture so can you tell us where you got the dumb idea of SAF employing more people?