• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Social media accounts paint chilling portrait of alleged cop-killers

DefJam

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Social media accounts paint chilling portrait of alleged cop-killers

By Jason Sickles Yahoo7 News June 10, 2014, 7:19 am

chilling_shooters_social_media_story_19pc8r9-19pc96g.jpg

A day before going on a shooting rampage that left two Las Vegas police officers and a bystander dead, Jerad Miller, one of the alleged gunmen, posted this to his Facebook wall:

“The dawn of a new day. May all of our coming sacrifices be worth it.”

Witnesses reportedly said Jerad Miller and his wife, Amanda Miller, shouted, “This is a revolution” and “We're freedom fighters” when they ambushed the officers who were on their lunch break at a pizza restaurant.

If their social media accounts are any indication, rants about attacks and disgust with authority was a common thread in their lives.

“To the people in the world...your lucky i can't kill you now but remember one day one day i will get you because one day all hell will break lose and i'll be standing in the middle of it with a shot gun in one hand and a pistol in the other,” Amanda Miller posted to Facebook on May 23, 2011.

chilling_shooters_social_media638.jpg

The alleged shooters had a strong theme of violence on their social media pages. Photo: Facebook

After killing Officers Alyn Beck, 41, and Igor Soldo, 31, and taking their weapons, police said the Millers fled across the street to a Walmart store where they shot and killed customer Joseph Wilcox, 31, before apparently taking their own lives in a suicide pact.

The couple, who married in September 2012, moved from Lafayette, Ind., to Las Vegas in January of this year.

Photos on Amanda Miller’s Facebook page shows the couple celebrating Christmas with family two weeks before departing for Nevada. In one photo, Amanda Miller poses with copies of the “Shooter’s Bible” and “Extreme Survival.”

chilling_shooters_social_media_magazines638.jpg

Amanda Miller seemed to be a big fan of guns. Photo: Facebook

“My new books that my Grandma Paula got me!” she wrote on Facebook.

According to the Lafayette Journal & Courier, Jerad Miller had a long history of arrests and convictions for drug offenses while in Indiana.

In a July 8, 2013, video he posted to YouTube, Jerad Miller vents about the government making a profit from an ankle monitor he has to pay for and wear while under house arrest. He also rants about the local courthouse and questions why citizens have to get permits.

“You have to go down to that big stone structure, monument to tyranny and submit, crawling, graveling on your hands and knees,” Miller says on the video. “Sounds a little like Nazi Germany to me or maybe communist Russia.”

chilling_shooters_social_media_xmas638.jpg

Jerad and Amanda Miller together. Photo: Facebook

On Monday, the Las Vegas Review-Journal reported that a neighbor said the Millers may have been planning a larger attack on an unidentified court building. According to the story, the couple’s next-door neighbor and friend was holding documents for the couple that included detailed plans to take over a courthouse and execute public officials.

Jerad Miller’s profile picture on Facebook is of two knives behind a mask and the word “PATRIOT” in stars and stripes. Much of his social activity centered around Second Amendment gun laws, government spying and unfair drug laws. Six days before Sunday’s rampage, he posted to Facebook that, “to stop this oppression, I fear, can only be accomplished with bloodshed.”

“We can hope for peace. We must, however, prepare for war. We face an enemy that is not only well funded, but who believe they fight for freedom and justice. … We, cannot with good conscience leave this fight to our children, because the longer we wait, our enemies become better equipped and recruit more mercenaries of death, willing to do a tyrants bidding without question. I know you are fearful, as am I. We certainly stand before a great and powerful enemy. I, however would rather die fighting for freedom, than live on my knees as a slave.”