• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

So you want such f88ked up PM and PAP ??

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is this what you, true blue Singaporeans, want your country to be ? Just because a senior member of your family members acted and spoke strongly against the ruling party, the rest of the family members have to suffer ??

What the f88k is that spectacular familee trying to do ?

The passing of JBJ gotta be the saddest day for Singaporeans, and the dark truths where tyrannical leaders who have been holding Singapore for ransom for too long !!!

If you, FELLOW SINGAPOREANS REALLY LOVE SINGAPORE, DO WHAT YOU NEED TO DO FROM NOW ON!!! Before your offspring piss on you for being hopeless!!

Only a mini or brewing tyrant will write such craps:

file:///C|/Documents%20and%20Settings/cmartin/Desktop/KaiYing/CONDOLENCE%20LETTER%20FROM%20PRIME%20MINISTER%20LEE%20HSIEN%20LOONG%20ON%20DEMISE%20OF%20JB%20JEYARETNAM.txt

CONDOLENCE LETTER FROM PRIME MINISTER LEE HSIEN LOONG ON DEMISE OF JB JEYARETNAM

30 September 2008

Mr Kenneth Jeyaretnam
Mr Philip Jeyaretnam

Dear Kenneth and Philip Jeyaretnam,

I was sad to learn that your father, Mr Joshua Benjamin Jeyaretnam, has passed away.

Mr JB Jeyaretnam was a Member of Parliament for Anson constituency from 1981 till 1986, and a Non-Constituency Member of Parliament from 1997 till 2001. He used to engage in heated debates in the House. Perhaps it was because he and the PAP never saw eye to eye on any major political issue and he sought by all means to demolish the PAP and our system of government. Unfortunately, this helped neither to build up a constructive opposition nor our Parliamentary tradition. Nevertheless, one had to respect Mr JB Jeyaretnam’s dogged tenacity to be active in politics at his age.

However, our differences were not personal. In 1993, one of you (Kenneth) wrote to Mr Goh Chok Tong, who was then Prime Minister, to say that you found employers in Singapore reluctant to offer you a job, and your only explanation was that the employers felt the authorities would not welcome your employment because of your name. Mr Goh replied with a letter which could be shown to prospective employers, to say that the government did not hold anything against you, and that employers should evaluate you fairly on your own merits, like any other candidate, because Singapore needed every talented person that it could find. Mr Goh had previously made the same point to your brother Philip, whom he had invited to lunch. I am therefore happy that both of you have established yourselves in Singapore.

Please accept my deepest condolences.
Yours sincerely
Lee Hsien Loong

Man in the streets

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNNCCB !

send condolences some more talked about Mr JBJ wanted to destroyPAP by all means .

who was destroying who ? KNN ! Ptui asshole loong !

DOM the Clown

Alfrescian
Loyal
However, our differences were not personal. In 1993, one of you (Kenneth) wrote to Mr Goh Chok Tong, who was then Prime Minister, to say that you found employers in Singapore reluctant to offer you a job, and your only explanation was that the employers felt the authorities would not welcome your employment because of your name. Mr Goh replied with a letter which could be shown to prospective employers, to say that the government did not hold anything against you, and that employers should evaluate you fairly on your own merits, like any other candidate, because Singapore needed every talented person that it could find. Mr Goh had previously made the same point to your brother Philip, whom he had invited to lunch. I am therefore happy that both of you have established yourselves in Singapore.

Why he has to add this to the letter of condolence??!!! It sounded something like this:

Dear Brayson,
It's a sad day for the fan zombies of Singapore today. The dismise of such talented WHORE such as your mother is a great loss to Candicock Hill.

The love for profanties used by us, the Anti-Zoey League members, on her, is nothing personal. We just love to !#$!#$QER#@$!#@$!#$ YOUR MOTHER! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA!!!!!

Please accept our deepest, fakest, condolences.

Your mother!@#!@#!@#!LY,
Lee Hsien Loo

ps: your mum's dead!!!:biggrin:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
to answer your thread question :

I DON'T WANT:mad:

from the very 1st time i am eligible to vote, i am against PAP.. but no use, 66.6% still think they not kena screwed hard enough..:mad:

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry, every f88king Singaporean has their f88king rights to fight for what they believe in. JBJ and CSJ each have their own rights in fighting for their own conviction. Why should their offspring be penalized ? Is this what a modern cosmopolitan city that Singapore is made out to be ?

If the answer is YES, Hsien Loong and PAP can go f88k their mothers !!!

This is NOT a condonlence letter. This is a "DON'T BE HERO LIKE YOU FATHER" letter.

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
the sons really got no balls so must write in to PM to carry his balls. Guess it runs in the family.

Neh_Neh_Pok

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't mind letting the opposition take over them and try, but they must make sure they have capable intakes and work together as one

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is certainly not a condolence letter, any fucking living things on earth will know that. If we scrutinised the message word by word, it apt as GLOATING LETTER to JBJ family. To sum up what LHL meant in his gloating letter: "YOU HAPPY, I HAPPY, NOW PAP EVEN MORE HAPPY over the demise of opposition leader".

30 September 2008

Mr Kenneth Jeyaretnam
Mr Philip Jeyaretnam

Dear Kenneth and Philip Jeyaretnam,

I was sad to learn that your father, Mr Joshua Benjamin Jeyaretnam, has passed away.

Mr JB Jeyaretnam was a Member of Parliament for Anson constituency from 1981 till 1986, and a Non-Constituency Member of Parliament from 1997 till 2001. He used to engage in heated debates in the House. Perhaps it was because he and the PAP never saw eye to eye on any major political issue and he sought by all means to demolish the PAP and our system of government. Unfortunately, this helped neither to build up a constructive opposition nor our Parliamentary tradition. Nevertheless, one had to respect Mr JB Jeyaretnam’s dogged tenacity to be active in politics at his age.

Please accept my deepest condolences.
Yours sincerely
Lee Hsien Loong

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
We shall see how these motherf88kers f88k themselves !!

This is certainly not a condolence letter, any fucking living things on earth will know that. If we scrutinised the message word by word, it apt as GLOATING LETTER to JBJ family. To sum up what LHL meant in his gloating letter: "YOU HAPPY, I HAPPY, NOW PAP EVEN MORE HAPPY over the demise of opposition leader".

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
Huh ? I just know I don't want f88ked up kuntalinte :p

We need all the right thinking JBJs in our society. A self-praising and egoistic PM is not the kind of standard we want. Fear generating ones and as ball-less as this Ah Loong are definitely not the types we should be encouraging!

DIVISION1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you have a better replacement leader and team? If not, by Ockham's Razor, our PM and the PAP are the best.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
file:///C|/Documents%20and%20Settings/cmartin/Desktop/KaiYing/CONDOLENCE%20LETTER%20FROM%20PRIME%20MINISTER%20LEE%20HSIEN%20LOONG%20ON%20DEMISE%20OF%20JB%20JEYARETNAM.txt

Are you sure it's OK to reveal this sort of information?:confused:

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro don't worry every dog has it day, karma come very soon, you can send the same
condolence.

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sam,

Sorry, I really dun know. I lifted it off from the website, it beats me who is cmartin or KaiYing ? If cmartin or KaiYing is less IT savvy and willingly, or rather, unwillingly reveal his win$hit folder, I can't help him.

Are you sure it's OK to reveal this sort of information?:confused:

kuntakinte said:
Originally Posted by kuntakinte View Post
file:///C|/Documents%20and%20Settings/cmartin/Desktop/KaiYing/CONDOLENCE%20LETTER%20FROM%20PRIME%20MINISTER%20LE E%20HSIEN%20LOONG%20ON%20DEMISE%20OF%20JB%20JEYARE TNAM.txt

twinseeker

Alfrescian
Loyal
".......Perhaps it was because he and the PAP never saw eye to eye on any major political issue and he sought by all means to demolish the PAP and our system of government. Unfortunately, this helped neither to build up a constructive opposition nor our Parliamentary tradition. Nevertheless, one had to respect Mr JB Jeyaretnam’s dogged tenacity to be active in politics at his age.

However, our differences were not personal. In 1993, one of you (Kenneth) wrote to Mr Goh Chok Tong, who was then Prime Minister, to say that you found employers in Singapore reluctant to offer you a job, and your only explanation was that the employers felt the authorities would not welcome your employment because of your name. Mr Goh replied with a letter which could be shown to prospective employers, to say that the government did not hold anything against you, and that employers should evaluate you fairly on your own merits, like any other candidate, because Singapore needed every talented person that it could find. Mr Goh had previously made the same point to your brother Philip, whom he had invited to lunch. I am therefore happy that both of you have established yourselves in Singapore.....
I don't think this is any good a letter of condolence, considering there being some spit-fire between the lines. What's the point of raking up past issues of their correspondences with Goh? No connection to the demise at all.