• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinopharm and Sinovac jab contain aluminum hydroxide.

VanDick

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the unvaxxed are unlucky and kana the :alien: God will not be able to save them :biggrin:

Inactivated vaccine is good enough to give a safe protection :smile:

I wanted to say that you are a vaxxtard, but not quite. At least you are smart enough to avoid the mRNA death shots.

VanDick

Alfrescian
Loyal
These days when you see people wearing masks or even N95 masks on the street, they are probably the ones that unvaxxed :ninja:

Nope. Those still wearing masks are the hopeless vaxxtards. Can't blame them. They have been so brainwashed that they'll believe whatever OYK and Co. throw at them.

The unvaxxed don't have to worry about anything. Just let the body's natural immunity fight it.

As for the women who wear mask, they are probably hiding their ugly faces.

Sustanon

Alfrescian
Loyal
These days when you see people wearing masks or even N95 masks on the street, they are probably the ones that unvaxxed :ninja:
So in other words, you are saying the zham can prevent transmission and/or kena wuhaned liao is not so jialat??? Care to share how many zham have you injected???

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
So in other words, you are saying the zham can prevent transmission and/or kena wuhaned liao is not so jialat??? Care to share how many zham have you injected???

2x Sinovac ... so far so good its protected quite a number of people as well.

Last edited:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the unvaxxed are unlucky and kana the :alien: God will not be able to save them :biggrin:

Inactivated vaccine is good enough to give a safe protection :smile:
You sounded like someone who doesn't know how to body works. Another one of those ignorants who are giving away personal power to manipulators to control your life and life decision. If you have no faith in your own personal power and body, you are compromising your personal freewill and freedom of your decision making on your body.

Or you are just someone selling those quckazines.

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
You sounded like someone who doesn't know how to body works. Another one of those ignorants who are giving away personal power to manipulators to control your life and life decision. If you have no faith in your own personal power and body, you are compromising your personal freewill and freedom of your decision making on your body.

Or you are just someone selling those quckazines.

If you remembered the delta variant period :alien: if one is unvaxxed and get infected .. he/she likely to go to hell :devilish:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
The whole point of this thread is to highlight that you allow yourself to get injected by something that you do not know what is in the serum and it is just some sales pitch claim that it is safe. and you let such vaccine serum into your body.

People do not realise that this is very erroneous procedure that infringe your body's integrity. The act of vaccination itself is the infringement to your body's integrity, based on the fact you do not know what they put in the vaccine serum.

This case example that they put aluminum hydroxide in sinovac is very clear cut on this. Yes, i am even referring to the BCG that you took when you are a primary school kid. That is infringement as well. Even if they let you see the ingredients of the vaccine, you also do not know what other substances that they put in it which are not listed.

Vaccination is different from eating food. If the food is contaminated, you body has levels of defense to prevent the contamination to get further into your body and try to purge out the toxins and contamination. Vaccination put the serum right into the bloodstream that bypass all the natural body defence system. This is of an even paramount importance that you should know what is in the vaccine serum.

Based on this understanding and idea on the infringement of body by the vaccination procedure, it is alarming that people went for it because they cannot get to malls and restaurants, can't travel or have a job. People should push the govt out and stand up tall on your body's integrity.

The cabal manipulate your govt and in turn the dumb govt manipulate you to get the jab in the name of health. This brainwashing start from as young as being in kindergarten.

IMG_20240112_163026_646.jpg

Last edited:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you remembered the delta variant period :alien: if one is unvaxxed and get infected .. he/she likely to go to hell :devilish:
I never even care what variant and nothing happen to me. these are strange name to me and i dun pay attention. I drink my organic juices and eat my organic food, exercise and be well. Well enough to see the vaxxed having issues with their health while i am in perfect health without vaccine.

Sustanon

Alfrescian
Loyal
2x Sinovac ... so far so good its protected quite a number of people as well.
I see.... based on your previous posts, 2 zham voluntarily...... it's pretty clear and obvious you don't have the required intelligence to debate any further. You can post your misguided beliefs on EDMW. I am sure alot of not so bright folks there who shared the same level of intelligence as you will agree with you there. Not to worry about your acceptance there, due to sunk cost fallacy, confirmation bias, dunning kruger effect, etc.... alot there will welcome you with open arms.
That is your misguided beliefs so kindly keep that to yourself. It is exactly people like you who are encouraging the tyranny of the garhmen to force the zham on those unwilling individuals who are now living in fear and/or have suffered from the consequences based on your behaviour.

Last edited:

Sustanon

Alfrescian
Loyal
I never even care what variant and nothing happen to me. these are strange name to me and i dun pay attention. I drink my organic juices and eat my organic food, exercise and be well. Well enough to see the vaxxed having issues with their health while i am in perfect health without vaccine.
wa lau eh bro, you drink wad organic food and juice sia..... limpei ish too busy to even go for the lan jiao zham because have more important things to do like going to the beach BBQ, smoking and drinking lol...... Ok jokes aside, most important is to keep your natural immune system strong that's about it.

Sustanon

Alfrescian
Loyal
The whole point of this thread is to highlight that you allow yourself to get injected by something that you do not know what is in the serum and it is just some sales pitch claim that it is safe. and you let such vaccine serum into your body.

People do not realise that this is very erroneous procedure that infringe your body's integrity. The act of vaccination itself is the infringement to your body's integrity, based on the fact you do not know what they put in the vaccine serum.

This case example that they put aluminum hydroxide in sinovac is very clear cut on this. Yes, i am even referring to the BCG that you took when you are a primary school kid. That is infringement as well. Even if they let you see the ingredients of the vaccine, you also do not know what other substances that they put in it which are not listed.

Vaccination is different from eating food. If the food is contaminated, you body has levels of defense to prevent the contamination to get further into your body and try to purge out the toxins and contamination. Vaccination put the serum right into the bloodstream that bypass all the natural body defence system. This is of an even paramount importance that you should know what is in the vaccine serum.

Based on this understanding and idea on the infringement of body by the vaccination procedure, it is alarming that people went for it because they cannot get to malls and restaurants, can't travel or have a job. People should push the govt out and stand up tall on your body's integrity.

The cabal manipulate your govt and in turn the dumb govt manipulate you to get the jab in the name of health. This brainwashing start from as young as being in kindergarten.

View attachment 193681
Check out the MMR vaccine too...... ever wonder why the rate of autism is so high.... a fucking lifetime price to pay sia.... The teacher doing the brainwashing are exactly the kind who will pass the Stanley Milgram Experiment with flying colors and also the type who are highly likely to commit atrocities during war time.

Last edited: