• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinopharm and Sinovac jab contain aluminum hydroxide.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.moh.gov.sg/docs/librari...ovac-vaccination-information-sheet-170621.pdf

Sinovac jab contains Alu hydroxide.

https://www.fda.gov.ph/wp-content/u...tion-of-SinoPharm-Covid-19-Vaccine-Covilo.pdf

Sinopharm jab also contains Alu hydroxide.

0:25:00 It has been known for a long time, injecting aluminium hydroxide is standard for provoking allergy of all kinds from food allergy, hay fever, neurodermatitis to asthma. "aluminium is the standard substance used for generating allergies in experiments. we use alu hydroxide, which is a very good for stimulating allergies in lab animals".

0:26:00 "with aluminium as adjuvant, food allergies can develop".

0:27:00 pregnant woman taking medicine, eg heartburn medicine, containing alu can trigger allergy in offspring. some OTC medicine also contains alu.

0:28:00 1970s new medicine for kidney patient containing large amt of alu hydroxide caused neurological problem, early onset alzheimer.
heartburn pill leaflet showed dementia as adverse effect, but patient was not informed.

0:33:00 when regulator confronted on the adverse effect, the spokeman said doc & pharmacist should inform the patient.

0:34:00 alu has no useful biological mechanism in any organism.

1:11:00 industry lobby framed Alu intoxicated victims as having vested interest to get compensation.

1:22:00 alu in vaccine. Nobody knows how it makes vaccine more effective. Alu retained in body in small % of people for more than 15 yrs. Nobody knew the fate of Alu in body.

1:23:00 Alu in vaccine was thought to be expelled but actually can slowly make its way into brain.

1:24:00 in 2012 autoimmune congress, effects of Alu adjuvant was presented.
It was concluded alu free vaccine needs to be developed.

1:26:00 EU authority sees no need to push for Alu free vaccine.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can aluminium hydroxide be transmitted sexually? A point to consider if you intend to shag (patriotic) ATBs who only take the Sino vaccines.

Unfortunately, some ATBs received the mRNA magic juice, one ATB on Wechat even showed me a pic of a metallic object sticking to her arm, on the day after receiving her first Pfizer shot.

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
I felt nothing, like water....probably because the doctors aspirate for me before jab...very safe. Not like those PAP gov jabs, they NEVER aspirate first.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you're so worried about aluminum in your vaccines, I suggest you throw away all your aluminum utensils, pots and pans.
You're ingesting it daily.
This is also a reason the earliest born children is down or autistic. They help remove aluminum from the mother. Probably lead too. At a price, of course.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Several YouTube on Christopher Exley are very informative... he also shared that drinking mineral water high in silica eg Malaysia’s Spritzer, is effective in detox Alu.

In his book and some of his video, he talked about funding restriction imposed on his research in recent years

https://odysee.com/@drsambailey:c/Aluminium-Vaccines-Detox:a

Wah.. I wack this one or two large bottle when I am in jb.

Nothing detoxes better than prolonged fasting.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you're so worried about aluminum in your vaccines, I suggest you throw away all your aluminum utensils, pots and pans.
This is also a reason the earliest born children is down or autistic. They help remove aluminum from the mother. Probably lead too. At a price, of course.
I am autistic. You learn to live with it.

Sustanon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does the vaccine also contains Thimerosal (aka mercury), Formaldehyde besides the Aluminum??? The rate of survival if kena wuhaned is astronomically in your favor >99.9% without any garbage zham. The usual reply: Are you a doctor or scientist???

Q: Do you need to be a doctor or scientist to have common sense and understand probability???
A: No. You need a smart brain with common sense (most are stupid and you have proved that with your body) and secondary school math lesson in probability to see through this BS.

Sustanon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ohhhh.... isn't that mainly because of the MMR vaccine? A lifetime of price to pay.....

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only side effects from Sinovac I heard about is from my friend, who became very horny after that and itching to fuck. And he's already almost 60 yrs old. And his erection lasts longer after the jab.