• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinopharm and Sinovac jab contain aluminum hydroxide.

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.moh.gov.sg/docs/librari...ovac-vaccination-information-sheet-170621.pdf

Sinovac jab contains Alu hydroxide.

https://www.fda.gov.ph/wp-content/u...tion-of-SinoPharm-Covid-19-Vaccine-Covilo.pdf

Sinopharm jab also contains Alu hydroxide.

0:25:00 It has been known for a long time, injecting aluminium hydroxide is standard for provoking allergy of all kinds from food allergy, hay fever, neurodermatitis to asthma. "aluminium is the standard substance used for generating allergies in experiments. we use alu hydroxide, which is a very good for stimulating allergies in lab animals".

0:26:00 "with aluminium as adjuvant, food allergies can develop".

0:27:00 pregnant woman taking medicine, eg heartburn medicine, containing alu can trigger allergy in offspring. some OTC medicine also contains alu.

0:28:00 1970s new medicine for kidney patient containing large amt of alu hydroxide caused neurological problem, early onset alzheimer.
heartburn pill leaflet showed dementia as adverse effect, but patient was not informed.

0:33:00 when regulator confronted on the adverse effect, the spokeman said doc & pharmacist should inform the patient.

0:34:00 alu has no useful biological mechanism in any organism.

1:11:00 industry lobby framed Alu intoxicated victims as having vested interest to get compensation.

1:22:00 alu in vaccine. Nobody knows how it makes vaccine more effective. Alu retained in body in small % of people for more than 15 yrs. Nobody knew the fate of Alu in body.

1:23:00 Alu in vaccine was thought to be expelled but actually can slowly make its way into brain.

1:24:00 in 2012 autoimmune congress, effects of Alu adjuvant was presented.
It was concluded alu free vaccine needs to be developed.

1:26:00 EU authority sees no need to push for Alu free vaccine.

Aluminum aljuvent is very common in alot of normal vaccines which u took during your lifetime. Stop making a big hoo ha

You army time tetanus jabs also got. Are u still alive?

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/vpd/dt...nclude 1.5 mg aluminum,(not as a preservative).

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you're so worried about aluminum in your vaccines, I suggest you throw away all your aluminum utensils, pots and pans.
You're ingesting it daily.
This is also a reason the earliest born children is down or autistic. They help remove aluminum from the mother. Probably lead too. At a price, of course.

Even if u gastric pain antacid also contains aluminum. Ts getting illogical liao

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aluminum aljuvent is very common in alot of normal vaccines which u took during your lifetime. Stop making a big hoo ha

You army time tetanus jabs also got. Are u still alive?

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/vpd/dt...nclude 1.5 mg aluminum,(not as a preservative).
This info is not from me. I got it from other sources. It indicate clearly that it causes body allergies. If it is common, it does not mean it is good. Where did such logic comes from? Big pharma is controlled by the cabal and they are not doing it for the good of humanity.

If something causes allergies, that is bad. Simple as that. Anything that is good for you after ingesting it, u will feel good and comfortable such as organic juices.

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
This info is not from me. I got it from other sources. It indicate clearly that it causes body allergies. If it is common, it does not mean it is good. Where did such logic comes from? Big pharma is controlled by the cabal and they are not doing it for the good of humanity.

If something causes allergies, that is bad. Simple as that. Anything that is good for you after ingesting it, u will feel good and comfortable such as organic juices.

Please lah. Aluminum is very common in drugs. Most traditional jabs have them. Plus ur gastric medicines like antacid also has them. Even u cook also ate aluminum. Stop being an alarmist

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal

https://www.drugs.com/ingredient/aluminum-hydroxide.html

Gaviscon and antacid also inside. So dun eat and let gastric pain until faint?

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please lah. Aluminum is very common in drugs. Most traditional jabs have them. Plus ur gastric medicines like antacid also has them. Even u cook also ate aluminum. Stop being an alarmist
I realise that you do not understand the extent of heavy metal in all the products and drugs that exist. It is not there because it is harmless and seems common or perform a unique function that other harmless ingredient can't do. It is there by design to harm and pollute the human body. It is a heavy metal and it pollutes the body. And yes, the cabal design the alu in drugs and products. I am not here to convince anyone about it. You can do your own research too to check if i am talking crap.

How much harm it does to someone it varies depending on the person's body detox ability. Those with underlying conditions will kanna first.

Same as subway bread. The bread has issues. Subway very common leh, everyone eats it. nothing alarming. The bread consist of some ingredients to harm and pollute the human body. do your research if you are interest. Or you can treat it as me talking crap. no problem at all.

Last edited:

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
The well-knowledge on health will not allow gastric to happen to their body in the first place. if it does, there are holistic ways to deal with it. or get such drug that is alu-free. i dun take drug so i dun really get into that learning much.
Antacid has been used by ppl for so long. Those ppl are still alive. Yes, mRNA are gene therapy so we need to avoid them. But avoiding everything due to paranoid is no common sense.

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
I realise that you do not understand the extent of heavy metal in all the products and drugs that exist. It is not there because it is harmless and seems common or perform a unique function that other harmless ingredient can't do. It is there by design to harm and pollute the human body. It is a heavy metal and it pollutes the body. And yes, the cabal design the alu in drugs and products. I am not here to convince anyone about it. You can do your own research too to check if i am talking crap.

How much harm it does to someone it varies depending on the person's body detox ability. Those with underlying conditions will kanna first.

Same as subway bread. The bread has issues. Subway very common leh, everyone eats it. nothing alarming. The bread consist of some ingredients to harm and pollute the human body. do your research if you are interest. Or you can treat it as me talking crap. no problem at all.

Yes. But those dead are from mRNA. Why after than plandemic everyone needs to be paranoid? Normal day medications like antacid are ok if u need them. U think ppl want gastric issues if they can choose to?

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Antacid has been used by ppl for so long. Those ppl are still alive. Yes, mRNA are gene therapy so we need to avoid them. But avoiding everything due to paranoid is no common sense.
Wait a minute. did i say alu will kill pple? The studies mention body allergies. not death. If you take something that cause you to have allergies, which mean that something is polluted and that study single out alu hydroxide.

I am pointing out that the drugs pple are taking are polluting their body and it will lead to other issues if the body is not efficient in detoxing. The body detox consistently.

The point i am taking is that drugs are not clean and innocent. The heavy metal is there intentionally to pollute and harm the human body. wake up. If you are those who has aliment that go straight to drugs, then you might be missing out other clean alternatives to solve such problems.

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
These days when you see people wearing masks or even N95 masks on the street, they are probably the ones that unvaxxed :ninja:
you must be a civil servant, fucking full of shit in your non sequiturs and circumlocution. Every thing you say is unscientific, stupid, and illogical

Sustanon

Alfrescian
Loyal
After 3 years of vaccination campaigns & now we all know what is good and what is harmful to our health.

You are one of the smart Singaporeans and had made a very good decision in life :inlove:
Smart indeed.... indeed....
giphy.gif

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not all the local Singaporeans are that stupid. There is also few uniquely street wise locals that live a decent good life.

The stupid ones are the people who anyhow jabbed without thinking. These stupid people can be professional managers, old fat security guards or even taxi drivers :biggrin: