• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkies conned by Baccarat Workshop run by DOOOUUuu SAN (賭神)

Zatoichi

Alfrescian
Loyal
And here's the 1994 sequel:

[video=youtube;93uzMnkfkyY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93uzMnkfkyY[/video]

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i been to his website before ...knn see liao dam angry ....fuckin con man ...

Many sinkies are into the kwee kia thing. Many sinkies also consider any charm from thailand as more powerful than other countries, i bet it's the same for malaysians, hongkies and so on they have quite a high opinion of magic from thailand. How else would someone like jackie chan actually buy an amulet from some arjan from thailand for millions and not some other country. Just remember, aside from the gals, shopping, scenery, praticing magic is also up there on the list for ppl to visit thailand.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Many sinkies are into the kwee kia thing. Many sinkies also consider any charm from thailand as more powerful than other countries, i bet it's the same for malaysians, hongkies and so on they have quite a high opinion of magic from thailand. How else would someone like jackie chan actually buy an amulet from some arjan from thailand for millions and not some other country. Just remember, aside from the gals, shopping, scenery, praticing magic is also up there on the list for ppl to visit thailand.

yes jackie chan brought somdej for million . actucally also good got those delusion ppl if not i also cannot sell so much for my tiger tooth :wink:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I also read about sinkies owning these kwee kia. They mostly feed them sweets. Those into black magic feed them blood. Religious tattos are pretty big too. One famous arjan that does religious tattoos is arjan nu. I believe he also tattooed angelina jolie.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes jackie chan brought somdej for million . actucally also good got those delusion ppl if not i also cannot sell so much for my tiger tooth :wink:

To be honest jackie chan is considered super rich up there with the top A list stars of hollywood with too much fame and money and it would be a waste for him not to spend that money. If it wasn't on the amulet he would be spending it on gals, houses, cars etc.

Btw what did you tell your customer that tiger tooth was from? How did you manage to obtain it? There's also many con men selling fake amulets not made from famous monks/arjans.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I also read about sinkies owning these kwee kia. They mostly feed them sweets. Those into black magic feed them blood. Religious tattos are pretty big too. One famous arjan that does religious tattoos is arjan nu. I believe he also tattooed angelina jolie.

arjan nu is a conman ...just because he Sak Yant ( tattoo) angelina jolie ..his market value go up ...

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
arjan nu is a conman ...just because he Sak Yant ( tattoo) angelina jolie ..his market value go up ...

He's a conman in what sense?

Of course his value goes up when he tattooes a famous hollywood actress. It's the same everywhere. Suppose angelina jolie visits ah gao's hokkien mee stall in singapore, his hokkien mee's value will also go up.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
To be honest jackie chan is considered super rich up there with the top A list stars of hollywood with too much fame and money and it would be a waste for him not to spend that money. If it wasn't on the amulet he would be spending it on gals, houses, cars etc.

Btw what did you tell your customer that tiger tooth was from? How did you manage to obtain it? There's also many con men selling fake amulets not made from famous monks/arjans.

if im him i rather spend the money on woman , cars or family ...

my tiger tooth is from southeast asia ... sorry i cant tell you how i obtain it ...yes many con man sell factory made amulets ...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It's the same everywhere. Everyone likes to associate with the rich and famous.

Look at some hawker stalls. You see them pin up photos with celebrities, chefs, the president, food bloggers.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if im him i rather spend the money on woman , cars or family ...

my tiger tooth is from southeast asia ... sorry i cant tell you how i obtain it ...yes many con man sell factory made amulets ...

Ah chan spends money on cars, women, family too he's so rich that spending that million for the amulet doesn't mean anything to him.

But you tell the person that you sold the tooth to that it's made by so and so?

Is there any way to tell how a particular amulet or artifact is made by a particular arjan? You know like how those art experts tell famous paintings from fakes?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He's a conman in what sense?

Of course his value goes up when he tattooes a famous hollywood actress. It's the same everywhere. Suppose angelina jolie visits ah gao's hokkien mee stall in singapore, his hokkien mee's value will also go up.

he like to tell his victim to do this to buy that so that their luck will change ...if thats not cheating i dont know what is ..even if angelina jolie visit ah kow hokkien mee stall it still does not mean the food is good . she might be just hungry at that moment and walk into any stall ...

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Guys here's one more thing to consider.

What do you think about painting that sells for millions? Especially abstract paintings from picasso for eg that look pretty ugly but fetch millions.

What about jewellery?

Do you think the ppl that buy an object that they believe contains magical properties are dumber or the ppl that buy say some picture from some famous painter like picasso?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It's the same everywhere. Everyone likes to associate with the rich and famous.

Look at some hawker stalls. You see them pin up photos with celebrities, chefs, the president, food bloggers.

yes ..i know that . they are spending their time on marketing rather on how to improve their food taste ..usually i avoid those stall ...

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he like to tell his victim to do this to buy that so that their luck will change ...if thats not cheating i dont know what is ..even if angelina jolie visit ah kow hokkien mee stall it still does not mean the food is good . she might be just hungry at that moment and walk into any stall ...

yes ah gao's mee may not even taste good but he will definitely have more customers buying from him. That's the same logic that ppl apply when they want arjan nu to tattoo them.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Guys here's one more thing to consider.

What do you think about painting that sells for millions? Especially abstract paintings from picasso for eg that look pretty ugly but fetch millions.

What about jewellery?

Do you think the ppl that buy an object that they believe contains magical properties are dumber or the ppl that buy say some picture from some famous painter like picasso?

its different ...they dont tell you that the painting can move or the diamond can talk ...you buy because you like the object and not because you believe that the object can promise you things that never going to happen ...would you buy a piece of A4 size paper for thosands and the seller promise you the paper going to bring you wealth , luck ...ect ? thats fuckin cheating .