• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie riot police successfully subdued teenage children of bungalow rent defaulter!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Sinkie riot police successfully subdued teenage children of bungalow rent default

over where i am, any development will literally stop DEAD in its tracks whenever an indian BURIAL ground is detected.

Indian means native american and not shit skin correct?

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Sinkie riot police successfully subdued teenage children of bungalow rent default

6 POLICE to Seattle 1 têenager? Is he the legendary teenager mutant ninja turtle?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Indian means native american and not shit skin correct?

what do you think? where can you find primitive burial grounds in the bay area where gopalan lives? they were all hunters and meat eaters.

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Question to those who used to be in the force or knows some laws - is it the job of SOF and SCDF to help landlords chase out tenants? Anyway both organizations looked pretty efficient in doing this perhaps they had been well trained in removing tenants.

SOF??? You see them?? SOF from army... For police they call it the STAR...

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Any of you are landlords here? Especially those that own large landed properties that can earn you huge sums of money. Would you rent to this family?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

what do you think? where can you find primitive burial grounds in the bay area where gopalan lives? they were all hunters and meat eaters.

Lord knows btw pls use native american rather than indian we don't want to confuse the original american inhabitants with those shit skinned colored folk that worship the blue skinned 1000 armed elephant headed statues as gods.

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Any of you are landlords here? Especially those that own large landed properties that can earn you huge sums of money. Would you rent to this family?

I am a landlord.. but do not have large landed properties... Just rented out my HDB flat!!! This type of family I will not take so long to chase them out... I ever have a tenant which late payment... I went to my house and asked them to move out... If they don't move, I will help them to throw all their belonging out of my house...

Come on... I have monthly installment to pay... If they don't pay me, how I pay my installment... I have a family to feed too...:(

Not that i do not have sympathy for others... If I don't chase them away... They will stay there forever and don't pay rent... Than who sympathy me??:(

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I am a landlord.. but do not have large landed properties... Just rented out my HDB flat!!! This type of family I will not take so long to chase them out... I ever have a tenant which late payment... I went to my house and asked them to move out... If they don't move, I will help them to throw all their belonging out of my house...

Come on... I have monthly installment to pay... If they don't pay me, how I pay my installment... I have a family to feed too...:(

Not that i do not have sympathy for others... If I don't chase them away... They will stay there forever and don't pay rent... Than who sympathy me??:(

ya la that's why you could understand why the landlandy in this story wanted to kick them out.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I will lend them a tent. They can set it up at west coast area or any coastal area. If they want to expand, I can help them get some cardboard boxes. But I won't rent them my place if they have problem paying up the rent.

maxxi

Alfrescian
Loyal

So I guess this is a ceasable offence?

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Why is the police involved? :confused:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

SOF??? You see them?? SOF from army... For police they call it the STAR...

My apology, I meant SPF, fat fingers on iPhone.

mei mei

Alfrescian
Loyal

The mother is unemployed but has a sense of entitlement in wanting to stay in a bungalow free of charge.

How did she get to rent the bungalow in the first place? The mother in any case has real talent in persuading the landlord to rent the bungalow to her.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is the not first time the family is in the news for not paying rent.
According to a Shin Min report in November 2011, the same family had rented a semi-detached house in Siglap for $2,600 a month. But they stopped paying rent after 2 months and owed $31,200 in arrears.
In that incident, they also refused to allow houseowner to enter the premises, resulting in a 6-hour stand-off.

There are such serial defaulters around. Heard from my friend that her foreigner ex-tenants who did not pay rent again defaulted after moving to another place.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why is the police involved? :confused:

Glad that the police is involved, if not these tenants are so violent, very dangerous for the landlady to deal with them alone with no police help.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal

Strange. If my tenants lock themselves inside the house, I will assist them by putting another layer of lock.
See how long they can lock and starve themselves inside the house till they die?

StarshipTroopers

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
SPF No Horse Run for using Riot Gear on...

Police break into house, arrest teenagers after two-hour standoff arising from rent dispute

Published on Jun 07, 2013

ylevict5e.jpg

Police officers broke into a rented semi-detached house on Thursday after the tenants - a single mother and her three teenage children - locked themselves in and refused to assist in investigations over a dispute which arose from unpaid rent. -- PHOTO: SHIN MIN

By Lim Yan Liang

Police officers broke into a rented semi-detached house on Thursday after the tenants - a single mother and her three teenage children - locked themselves in and refused to assist in investigations over a dispute which arose from unpaid rent.

The mother had refused to let the officers question her two boys aged 12 and 17. A report was lodged against them for threatening the landlord of the Upper Paya Lebar Crescent house.

According to reports, the family had not paid rent for two months but refused to move out.

Police officers arrived at the house at about 3pm. After a two-hour standoff, the Singapore Civil Defence Force officers were called in to cut the locks and forcibly gain entry into the house. Plainclothes and uniformed officers armed with police shields then charged into the house.

Get the full story from The Straits Times.

ylevict1e.jpg

Ms Chng was seen asking the police not to take her children away, and trying to board the police car.
Officers turned her away. -- PHOTO: SHIN MIN

ylevict2e.jpg

Police entering the rental home of Ms Chng and her three children at Paya Lebar Crescent after
Singapore Civil Defence Force personnel cut the lock. -- PHOTO: SHIN MIN

ylevict3e.jpg

Police officers broke into a rented semi-detached house on Thursday after the tenants - a single mother and her three teenage children
- locked themselves in and refused to assist in investigations over a dispute which arose from unpaid rent. -- PHOTO: SHIN MIN

ylevict4e.jpg

Police officers broke into a rented semi-detached house on Thursday after the tenants - a single mother and her three teenage children
- locked themselves in and refused to assist in investigations over a dispute which arose from unpaid rent. -- PHOTO: SHIN MIN

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal

6 POLICE to Seattle 1 têenager? Is he the legendary teenager mutant ninja turtle?

He looks more like kung fu panda. Its probably the incapabilities of our poodles that took 6 of them. If LAPD, one punch from the Mike Tyson's brother will knock this guy out

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: SPF No Horse Run for using Riot Gear on...

It has been more than 2 years since the police report filed on Tin Lin Pei's election violation. No news from the SPF. But here we see SPF no horse run. What lah?