• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie riot police successfully subdued teenage children of bungalow rent defaulter!

scbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Sinkie riot police successfully subdued teenage children of bungalow rent default

Most kayu mother nominee. Never pay rent and let the kids have a run in with the police.
loser-870.gif

Family skips on rent, turns violent and resist arrest
pic7.jpg

The mother running after her children after they were led to the police car

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Sinkie riot police successfully subdued teenage children of bungalow rent default

Most kayu mother nominee. Never pay rent and let the kids have a run in with the police.
loser-870.gif

The mum must be thinking fucking cheebye police arrested my kids even after they fought with the cops and i am staying in a place that i refuse to pay for. Evil police!!!

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I suppose you have a soft spot for the family due to some sort of similar predicament you had when you were looking for a place to rent?

Then again to actually require the police to actually restrain them and mind you one of them is a young 16 yr old female at that shows that they put up a fierce struggle shows that this family is unreasonable. There isn't any means to actually reason with them. I doubt the landlady would actually have a negotiation with them for them to slowly pay back the rent that they owe at a much later period. Unlikely i can bet they told the landlady to fuck off when she wanted the rent so she resorted to drastic measures.

Btw would you try to put up a struggle with the police if the landlord somehow had to call the cops on you?
after all that's happened, i try not to judge based on what is printed in the press.
we don't know if some or one or none have psychological problems or otherwise
we don't know the background
like i said, landlady is right to evict them
but then don't be too fast to judge the others and especially be like some one else here to call names.
they are not public figures where name calling somewhat comes with the territory

as for putitng up a fight, i can t say yes or no unless im in the actual situation

Last edited:

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I suppose you have a soft spot for the family due to some sort of similar predicament you had when you were looking for a place to rent?

Then again to actually require the police to actually restrain them and mind you one of them is a young 16 yr old female at that shows that they put up a fierce struggle shows that this family is unreasonable. There isn't any means to actually reason with them. I doubt the landlady would actually have a negotiation with them for them to slowly pay back the rent that they owe at a much later period. Unlikely i can bet they told the landlady to fuck off when she wanted the rent so she resorted to drastic measures.

Btw would you try to put up a struggle with the police if the landlord somehow had to call the cops on you?

You cannot quote wendy... If it is wendy, the moment she know she got no money to pay next month renter.. She will move out this month...:smile:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You cannot quote wendy... If it is wendy, the moment she know she got no money to pay next month renter.. She will move out this month...:smile:

You seem to know wendy well. Well that's reasonable then. No need to fight with the cops.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

can make some money by offering massage with happy ending to pay the rent. :biggrin:

at least this landlady is do-able. she has bouncy meat. :biggrin:

my landlady is so fugly and shrivelled that everytime she demands service as a way to pay for rent, i have to keep looking at sun ho's pics here on sbf (thanks to sam for posting them) to get an erection. :eek:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

after all that's happened, i try not to judge based on what is printed in the press.
we don't know if some or one or none have psychological problems or otherwise
we don't know the background
like i said, landlady is right to evict them
but then don't be too fast to judge the others and especially be like some one else here to call names.
they are not public figures where name calling somewhat comes with the territory

as for putitng up a fight, i can t say yes or no unless im in the actual situation

OK it would be excusable for them to behave in that manner if they had psychological problems. Well let's just say for it to end in that manner it must have occured over a period with escalations from negtiations to finally using brute force to drive them out.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You seem to know wendy well. Well that's reasonable then. No need to fight with the cops.

i say for the record that i do not know who the other person, is
and i say this in case any accusation worthy of court /a lawsiut is directed at me,
since a similar one has already been made and the case is ongoing

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

at least this landlady is do-able. she has bouncy meat. :biggrin:

my landlady is so fugly and shrivelled that everytime she demands service as a way to pay for rent, i have to keep looking at sun ho's pics here on sbf (thanks to sam for posting them) to get an erection. :eek:

alamak bro you're so poor you couldn't even pay her via monetary means so you could avoid servicing her?

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I do not know her... Being a normal person, if I cannot pay for the renter, I will leave the place before people come and chase me out... Not to mention the police already here!!!:biggrin:

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I do not know her... Being a normal person, if I cannot pay for the renter, I will leave the place before people come and chase me out... Not to mention the police already here!!!:biggrin:

wendy claimed she didn't know the circumstances whether she would actually get into an altercation with the cops. Oh well.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You need 6 officers to subdue a 17 year old boy , the boy must be a giant :eek:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

alamak bro you're so poor you couldn't even pay her via monetary means so you could avoid servicing her?

boh pian. having a roof over your head is a basic necessity and of prime importance. i would do anything including sucking up to the pap to get a place to sleep. i'm sure when this family is faced with eviction, animal or primal instincts take over. wendy would become quite a crouching tigress hidden cougar if faced with the same prospect. *growl*

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You need 6 officers to subdue a 17 year old boy , the boy must be a giant :eek:

How you know 6 officers to subdue a 17 year old boy??? There are 4 persons inside the house, the other 2 maybe younger.. But funny things is that the mother is the only 1 that did not put up a struggle???

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Like this must bring in shields.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Also landlord vs tenant is different from landlord vs government.

In many other countries big infrastructure projects like highways are put on hold because of pressure from land owners or resident group. And they cite the most dumb excuses like the birds or squirrels will die, the kids will not be able to sleep etc etc...All this despite the hours of traffic jams they are experiencing everyday at the moment..

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This is the not first time the family is in the news for not paying rent.
According to a Shin Min report in November 2011, the same family had rented a semi-detached house in Siglap for $2,600 a month. But they stopped paying rent after 2 months and owed $31,200 in arrears.
In that incident, they also refused to allow houseowner to enter the premises, resulting in a 6-hour stand-off.

966175_529848287073755_1995335572_o.jpg

没钱还要住洋房?屋霸 ?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

In many other countries big infrastructure projects like highways are put on hold because of pressure from land owners or resident group. And they cite the most dumb excuses like the birds or squirrels will die, the kids will not be able to sleep etc etc...All this despite the hours of traffic jams they are experiencing everyday at the moment..

over where i am, any development will literally stop DEAD in its tracks whenever an indian BURIAL ground is detected.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This is the not first time the family is in the news for not paying rent.
According to a Shin Min report in November 2011, the same family had rented a semi-detached house in Siglap for $2,600 a month. But they stopped paying rent after 2 months and owed $31,200 in arrears.
In that incident, they also refused to allow houseowner to enter the premises, resulting in a 6-hour stand-off.

So this must be that family in which the kids quarrelled with the cops and i read from comments from forummers i think in hwz how the 17 or 16 yr old son looks pretty old like in his 30s.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Question to those who used to be in the force or knows some laws - is it the job of SOF and SCDF to help landlords chase out tenants? Anyway both organizations looked pretty efficient in doing this perhaps they had been well trained in removing tenants.