• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Sinkie PMET Retrenched 3 Times In 6 Years! Still A Proud PAP Supporter!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm too tired to aim for the 1 Mil mark so I just leave a humble life now by not spending much and treat like I don't have the money in the bank.

How much $ is enough for a Sporean?

I've got at least $1 million in equities & own a condo which is fully paid up but have plans to relocate to another country. The reason is I doubt it will be enough because the PAP greed is unlimited.

As long as the PAP is in power you can bet that the PAP is thinking of ways of bleeding the $$$ from the "lesser mortals". We can see this going on now with the increase in electricity tariffs, medishield life, increasing hospital fees, .....

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
High flyers seldom get retrenched because they are leaders or top sales people. Those are skills you can't pick up at some WDA workshop. Good organizations recognize the true value of staff with exceptional leadership and sales qualities.

Most sinkies spend too much time building their self worth around their academic results and certification, thinking that these are the epitome of meritocracy. Your certs are made obsolete with new technology and by cheaper, better, faster and younger staff.

Ah Gong is the classic example of having great vision and leadership. Hence, he could serve Singapore till his dying breath and was never voted out. Chiam is at the other end of the spectrum. He was only useful when he was young. Once he hit his 60s and 70s, people started to abandon ship and choose a younger and more energy sitoh to take over. Sinkies and towkays are pragmatic people. They only want the best. The rest can be easily replaced no matter how many upgrading courses they take.

That's why I insist my kids take up leadership roles in school and in volunteer work. My son will also go to OCS to get the best military leadership training Singapore can give. He's a CEO and future minister in the making.

so when is LTK going to be abaoanded by sinkie?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I've got at least $1 million in equities & own a condo which is fully paid up but have plans to relocate to another country. The reason is I doubt it will be enough because the PAP greed is unlimited.

As long as the PAP is in power you can bet that the PAP is thinking of ways of bleeding the $$$ from the "lesser mortals". We can see this going on now with the increase in electricity tariffs, medishield life, increasing hospital fees, .....

You are really a rich forummer :biggrin:
Relocate needs a lot of commitment and family support. If I have your assets I will bring my whole family out.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
with $600k in cash/assest, why the need to kpkb over $300 soccer lose?

If you read some of my post, you will see that I am living humbly ,treating it as I have no savings .my monthly expenditure never exceeds 1k .unless I bet heavy soccer and lose. That's the only problem I am having now....gambling. I cannot afford to lose 300 .I feel very uncomfortable when I lose and need to take back my money. I should stop gamble since I cannot take loss. I attempt to stop but the addict is eating me.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal

johnny how old are you? do you have car?

which location you would like to relocate to?

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you read some of my post, you will see that I am living humbly ,treating it as I have no savings .my monthly expenditure never exceeds 1k .unless I bet heavy soccer and lose. That's the only problem I am having now....gambling. I cannot afford to lose 300 .I feel very uncomfortable when I lose and need to take back my money. I should stop gamble since I cannot take loss. I attempt to stop but the addict is eating me.

if anyhow spend and didn spend with prudent. very fast, money will be wiped out.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if anyhow spend and didn spend with prudent. very fast, money will be wiped out.

Yes..unfortunately many gong gias didn't know this simple thing.
If gong gia have 600k they immediately spurge on cars and holidays. Worst gong gia of certain descent is worst. They will loan to entire clans lol

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This sinkie cock still dun get it.. Still try his best to LOOK FOR A Job. He should take a hint and go to self employment route.