• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Sinkie PMET Retrenched 3 Times In 6 Years! Still A Proud PAP Supporter!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
https://www.facebook.com/cnainsider/videos/1092218984134111/

“I was well up on the 20+ floor of Suntec Tower 3… then the world comes crashing.” This former senior executive has been retrenched 3 times in 6 years. With more PMEs over 40 having a tough time finding (and keeping) jobs, how to deal with being jobless?
The full ‪#‎TalkingPoint‬ episode: http://bit.Iy/29710j4

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
if he was a high flyer before he kena retrenched, he should be able to save a sum of money.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is a proud pap supporter because, he worry if he don't get retrench, bet he has no worries now.

https://www.facebook.com/cnainsider/videos/1092218984134111/

“I was well up on the 20+ floor of Suntec Tower 3… then the world comes crashing.” This former senior executive has been retrenched 3 times in 6 years. With more PMEs over 40 having a tough time finding (and keeping) jobs, how to deal with being jobless?
The full ‪#‎TalkingPoint‬ episode: http://bit.Iy/29710j4

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good for him. He will be happy to go ndp 2016 and standby for parade command baris. ..heads down ass up ...senja tak!

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
What an ugly little man! Not surprised at all I would retrench him too if we hired him.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if he was a high flyer before he kena retrenched, he should be able to save a sum of money.

Only high flyers with no savings get retrench. Those with saving won't get retrench as they need to save more money.
Sounds stupid ? Illogical ? Well look around for what I have just said. There is a reason to it.

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only high flyers with no savings get retrench. Those with saving won't get retrench as they need to save more money.
Sounds stupid ? Illogical ? Well look around for what I have just said. There is a reason to it.

thats true,u never see high flyers with high savings get retrench,only high flyers with no savings.the company knows they cant fire u,because u dont need them anyway,the less u need them,the more they want u.imagine u got high savings and networth 500k or 1 million or 3 million,u exude an aura of confidence and assurance.not like some loser with only 10k in his bank account and 90k in credit car debt,200k mortgage debt and 100k car debt,u dont care what happens tomorrow.u dont need this company,u come to work because u want to.look at this loser in the video,talking about reskilling and retooling in any shape way or form.he doesnt get it that hes finished or kaput.hes going to be a security guard for the rest of his life cause he looks like one perfectly.if my company announce theres going to be retrenchments for the next six weeks,im going to drive to work in my Bentley Hunaudieres Concept.my manager is going to be begging me every day at lunchbreak to let him be my chauffeur.my ceo will look out his window at 64th floor penthouse at MBS hotel and think "now who is this man with his bentley and european cufflinks and striped trousers?this is a man of success!!!promote him!!"

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
High flyers seldom get retrenched because they are leaders or top sales people. Those are skills you can't pick up at some WDA workshop. Good organizations recognize the true value of staff with exceptional leadership and sales qualities.

Most sinkies spend too much time building their self worth around their academic results and certification, thinking that these are the epitome of meritocracy. Your certs are made obsolete with new technology and by cheaper, better, faster and younger staff.

Ah Gong is the classic example of having great vision and leadership. Hence, he could serve Singapore till his dying breath and was never voted out. Chiam is at the other end of the spectrum. He was only useful when he was young. Once he hit his 60s and 70s, people started to abandon ship and choose a younger and more energy sitoh to take over. Sinkies and towkays are pragmatic people. They only want the best. The rest can be easily replaced no matter how many upgrading courses they take.

That's why I insist my kids take up leadership roles in school and in volunteer work. My son will also go to OCS to get the best military leadership training Singapore can give. He's a CEO and future minister in the making.

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
thats true,u never see high flyers with high savings get retrench,only high flyers with no savings.the company knows they cant fire u,because u dont need them anyway,the less u need them,the more they want u.imagine u got high savings and networth 500k or 1 million or 3 million,u exude an aura of confidence and assurance.not like some loser with only 10k in his bank account and 90k in credit car debt,200k mortgage debt and 100k car debt,u dont care what happens tomorrow.u dont need this company,u come to work because u want to.look at this loser in the video,talking about reskilling and retooling in any shape way or form.he doesnt get it that hes finished or kaput.hes going to be a security guard for the rest of his life cause he looks like one perfectly.if my company announce theres going to be retrenchments for the next six weeks,im going to drive to work in my Bentley Hunaudieres Concept.my manager is going to be begging me every day at lunchbreak to let him be my chauffeur.my ceo will look out his window at 64th floor penthouse at MBS hotel and think "now who is this man with his bentley and european cufflinks and striped trousers?this is a man of success!!!promote him!!"

It is the same with women. The less you need them (or treat them like shit), the more they want you.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Haha exactly . But can u remove the 500k ? 1.mil onwards then can la.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your certs are made obsolete with new technology and by cheaper, better, faster and younger staff.

... yah lor, made obsolete as well by foreigners who came into the island with fake degrees, PhD and all the toilet papers/certificates/degrees from fly by night universities/degree mills.

How are native sinkies who struggled through sinkieland universities going to compete? Ask the Indian bitch at IDA who has got a fake degree from God knows where and even got her foreign imported shits as well.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
My son will also go to OCS to get the best military leadership training Singapore can give. He's a CEO and future minister in the making.

Oh say liao, sinkie land can be saved when terrorists are in the island. Tell your son to be the first in the front line to eliminate the terrorists. With all the best military training, he should be able to defend and save sinkie land. Sacrifice your son for the sake of your mother land.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
... yah lor, made obsolete as well by foreigners who came into the island with fake degrees, PhD and all the toilet papers/certificates/degrees from fly by night universities/degree mills.

How are native sinkies who struggled through sinkieland universities going to compete? Ask the Indian bitch at IDA who has got a fake degree from God knows where and even got her foreign imported shits as well.

She is a graduate from a degree mill. It's not a fake degree. Her uni is just unaccredited. It's not the same thing.

The fact that she has done a competent job all these years in spite of her unaccredited cert makes me wonder about the quality of sinkies who posses honours degrees from NUS and NTU. They should be fired if they can't perform better at work than a keling with a degree from some degree mill.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
a household with 1M or single with 1M cash?

Good question. people always mention cpf got how much, cash got how much, can retire anot but they didn't mention or fail to mention is it for per pax or 2.or more. My.ex colleague keep bragging to me next year he can get 300k from his cpf after setting aside the min sum. Nabei gong gia didn't consider he has 4 non working pax waiting for his cpf $ at home. Now started to dream of what to do with his 300k .
I dare not tell him the hard truth that in this case you will need to work your whole life.

Answer to your question is per pax basis .1mil per human at home.