• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie Loi Kai Jun tio KTV Vietbu gong tao!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Facebook link

1658162188493.png

Updates are added at the bottom.

To anyone who is here due to the slander post made by the fake account named Bear Small, this is for you. After reading this, I hope you are able to see the truth and report the post on my behalf as Facebook has yet detected it as a post that violates privacy (my address is included in the post). The initial sharing of the post at Singapore incidents have been taken down after emailing them but she has continued to add my friends and shared it on other groups and pages.

I am only going to post this and the rest can be handled by the authorities if needed. The relevant photos will be attached.
First off, a police report has been made against her for slander and privacy violation.

The person in question is named Pham Hong Trang, 32 years old. She is a Vietnamese "working" in Singapore, and yes we met at the KTV.

Accusation point 1 (marriage scam):
We were dating and I brought her back to my house for cny dinner (2022). The day after, she told me to meet up for dinner and said that she is pregnant. The child definitely not mine as we did not have any intercourse. She claims that she was raped while at work. Our initial plan was to date for 2 years but due to the child, we decided to hasten to marriage process.
TLDR: I did not scam her into marriage, she was carrying another man's child and I agreed to hasten to marriage plans (probably should have seen the red flag right about now)

Accusation point 2 (scamming for accomodation):

She requested for a change of accomodation, which I took slightly more than a month juggling work and going for viewing. In total we stayed about 2 months at the condo we rented.

Out of the two months, I stayed less than a month and she had a friend coming over to stay at the house which I willingly agreed because she claims that her friend was chased out by her own ex husband. (Another red flag which I should have heeded)

She claims that she paid for the rent and I did not.

I personally paid the deposit of 6.8k and one month rent of 3.4k. she paid for a month rent.

TLDR: she claims I did not pay for rent but I was the one to put down 6.8k deposit along with a month rent while she paid 1 month rent. I stayed less than a month and she was staying there with her friend for two months.

Accusation point 3 (scamming her money):

I did not take a single cent from what she earned. The OCBC card was applied for her so she could have her own card to use for transport for online payments. She did deposit her earnings inside for a week but stopped. Later on, she requested to withdraw all the money which I did for her. Subsequently, any money inside the card was deposited by me with my own money for her expenses and transport which she used to shop instead. Also, everything from daily expenses to utilities and even gynae was solely paid by me.

Money is most probably the reason she is doing all these. While we were dating, she has shared with me that there were people accusung her of cheating their dad's money, I defended her throughout but admittedly I was too dumb to see the truth.

TLDR: She withdrew all the money but claims that I have took her money. In fact she has been spending my money.
Accusation point 4 (impersonating a police officer):

I worked as a forensic officer and quit my job on 30th June for other jobs to pay off the debt that she has left me with.
Relevant points to note:

After about a week of staying at the rented house, she was pretty much ignoring me while I was staying there. And yes, I actually did apply for marriage, our solemnisation date was in April. I thought her character change was due to pregnancy and stress from family financial problems so I endured the way she treated me and only ranted to my friends for comfort. It was mentally and emotionally draining.

As the solemnisation date drew near, we were still in the same state and I asked if she still wanted the marriage and her only reply was "just do what you want to do", it was never a yes or no. I was serious about the marriage so I didn't want to give up. At this point, we were already planning to transfer the lease of the house, I wanted to forgo 1 month deposit and approach the agent (at least I still get one month deposit back) but she suggested the she could find new tenants and we agreed she could have the one month deposit.

Good news is we did find new tenants. But it is also around this point that things got really ugly. I have already moved out way before so I contacted her through phone to ask her and her friend to move out she she refused until I passed her the deposit. I told her that the documents have to be signed and the house has to be back to the original state before I could do that. She started accusing me of cheating her money although I promised.

Closing in to the last date of our rental, I demanded that she and her friend to move out in a few days or I will call the police, of course it was an ugly situation. I waited a few days and went over to the house with my friends.

What we found was the lights and all the water was kept running, fish sauce was poured all over the house including beds and sofa. Bottles of coke opened and left on the floor till it became goo. Damage to the sink and other appliances. Tell me honestly, at this point, who would still give her the deposit, and I had to pay for cleaning of the house and repairs. being 32 years old, she also hide the keys and remotes controllers at random corners of the house.

Till this date, she is still convinced that I owe her the deposit. And recently she added the part where I scammed her money.
I have said my part, I hope you guys see the truth to this matter including the photo evidence that I will be providing in this post. Help me report the Bear Small account and the post for privacy violation that concerns my family welfare and safety.
Update:

I was suspended from Facebook on 14 July and recovered on 15 July after appeal. While I was suspended, 3 fake profiles impersonating me in Vietnamese were found. (That's just what I found, might be more). I have attached photos of those profiles.

Also, there's some weird request for editing baby photos, a very adamant request at that too. I have attached the screenshots as well.

Slanders, harassment, impersonation, just lies through and through from that woman and whoever is in her social circle. I don't know what she will do next, but I am very much done with that deranged woman.

kollective

Alfrescian
Loyal
".... I waited a few days and went over to the house with my friends.

What we found was the lights and all the water was kept running, fish sauce was poured all over the house including beds and sofa. Bottles of coke opened and left on the floor till it became goo...."

This situation family cannot rely, but friends can?

Wat they do to deserve this shit job

He put the ho before the bro

As a wise man once wrote

Never marry a whore

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many Vietbus desire a gongkia Xinh-ga-po guy.

Sinkies are so daft, they probably think this guy has good ideas:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i’m quite sure more than two out of three sinkie families (69%) have gongkias who fall for this trap. scam marriages by ktv and hfj hostesses have been a scourge that has plagued sg for over 16.9 years. it has been going on and affecting sinkie families for far too long.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The day after, she told me to meet up for dinner and said that she is pregnant. The child definitely not mine as we did not have any intercourse. She claims that she was raped while at work. Our initial plan was to date for 2 years but due to the child, we decided to hasten to marriage process.

There's the problem. He's a beta male, a cuck. This kind of guy deserves no respect.

But he used to work as a CNB poodle, therefore his IQ probably wasn't too high to begin with. :cool:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Forensic officer? He’s supposed to have at least double digit IQ then. Why is he behaving like a complete retard? Is that the trait of being a poodle?

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many Vietbus desire a gongkia Xinh-ga-po guy.

Sinkies are so daft, they probably think this guy has good ideas:

If u think the woke are a problem, wait till u meet our Oxbridge elites aping the trendiest Tory ideas from Great Britain. Making them natural captive audience for the sinister Wef. :unsure:

kollective

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you are using money to attract a woman. You are fucked. But as an old man in Singapore. That is your edge unless you have a sense of humour and a strong body.
I think the outcome with Pham will be the same with old men

The defeat begins at the point of gong tao

Posting on facebook is asking for sympathy

Conscious or subconsciously

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you are using money to attract a woman. You are fucked. But as an old man in Singapore. That is your edge unless you have a sense of humour and a strong body.
Good point. I know of one divorcee local chap in his 50s who splurged his monies on whores. He took a liking for one of this Siam Bu ex GL whore. Paid off some of her debts amounting to around 10K and still send her monthly expenses every month amounting to few hundreds. Chap also not earning big just around 3K a month. His so called GF still selling her pussy in Bangkok and getting her other overseas BFs send her money every month. This Chap that I mentioned trying hard to be her shining knight. Rule no 1. Never ever support a whore coz money is always never enough for these whores.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good point. I know of one divorcee local chap in his 50s who splurged his monies on whores. He took a liking for one of this Siam Bu ex GL whore. Paid off some of her debts amounting to around 10K and still send her monthly expenses every month amounting to few hundreds. Chap also not earning big just around 3K a month. His so called GF still selling her pussy in Bangkok and getting her other overseas BFs send her money every month. This Chap that I mentioned trying hard to be her shining knight. Rule no 1. Never ever support a whore coz money is always never enough for these whores.
She probably fed him and all the other BFs a special red coloured tomyum soup

Finish liao lah

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She probably fed him and all the other BFs a special red coloured tomyum soup

Finish liao lah
Another case happened to this Ah Beng that I used to know. He used to be regular at this GL Thai legal house. Always booked this girl for 3, 4 hours twice a week. Bought her makan when he booked her. Even posted romantic photos at FB of him and his co called GF in the room with flower petals decorating their ' marital bed ' LOL. Problem is the bed already stained with daily cums of so many of her Bangla, Ah Neh , PRC, Sinkie customers. On her off day, brought her shopping at Orchard. When she finished her GL tour of duty, he sent her monthly allowance. Even paid the deposit of her family's new Honda Civic. Girl continue to work as FL back in Thailand. I used to be friends with this Ah Beng on FB. Now she already broke up with this Ah Beng and is now pregnant with her new Siam Kia BF. Another sad case of a local Sinkie biting the dust.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another case happened to this Ah Beng that I used to know. He used to be regular at this GL Thai legal house. Always booked this girl for 3, 4 hours twice a week. Bought her makan when he booked her. Even posted romantic photos at FB of him and his co called GF in the room with flower petals decorating their ' marital bed ' LOL. Problem is the bed already stained with daily cums of so many of her Bangla, Ah Neh , PRC, Sinkie customers. On her off day, brought her shopping at Orchard. When she finished her GL tour of duty, he sent her monthly allowance. Even paid the deposit of her family's new Honda Civic. Girl continue to work as FL back in Thailand. I used to be friends with this Ah Beng on FB. Now she already broke up with this Ah Beng and is now pregnant with her new Siam Kia BF. Another sad case of a local Sinkie biting the dust.

That is very pathetic for a Beng.

Bangali

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your Ah Beng friend a lot of money to throw away ah? Ah Beng but not street smart, he ought to be ashamed of himself!

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only fools talk kum cheng with the ladies working in the nocturnal entertainment or spa industry