• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Sinkie kopi uncles getting more hiong nowadays KNN

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
20190705-193052.jpg

20190705-193100.jpg

READ CAREFULLY! The Killer IS OUR MEMBER SAMMYBOY.COM using dead wife's phone to visit this site!

Faster guess what is his forum ID?

News said he everyday visit Sammyboy.Com!
He in sammyboyforum for soccer betting agents?

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes that may be true, right now only person who knows for sure is the dead woman or can do DNA test on the kid.

but do people deserve to die for being slut? If that's the case a lot of the members here can go and die already, myself included and whoever willing to volunteer their teeko-ness.

tell her go fuck herself (with a broomstick), support the child herself and leave, refuse to pay any divorce alimony, don't talk to them ever again all ok what why not? even go and spread facebook or take out full page ad somewhere still ok. I even remember someone here some time ago kena two timed spead rumours about some woman dunno how many page thread GPGT.

must need to kill someone meh? surely no need rite?

WC side with sluts, you will be at a losing end even if you walk away from a slut. It takes a lot to kill a slut.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ban for what?
paper article insinuating SBF for influencing his actions.

dunno whether politically motivated or not. if ban can cover SBF from fallout. we don't support him.

well, at least that was my initial reaction. but it would also be interesting to know if he's one of the regulars... :biggrin:

edit : oh and I forgot, it creeps me out to be talking to an actual real-life murderer.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
WC side with sluts, you will be at a losing end even if you walk away from a slut. It takes a lot to kill a slut.
simi si WC?

But I respectfully don't agree. I've walked away from sluts before, I don't feel any worse. If anything, they crashed and burned after I left. Secretly satisfied with myself for doing so. :smile:

they slut is their problem, not mine. I walk away go and find nice happy life for myself. They won't. usually they got some mental problem in the first place. usually also not good end for them. stay involved just drag me down. might as well enjoy kopi :coffee: TCSS with good frens. :smile:

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
simi si WC?

But I respectfully don't agree. I've walked away from sluts before, I don't feel any worse. If anything, they crashed and burned after I left. Secretly satisfied with myself for doing so. :smile:

they slut is their problem, not mine. I walk away go and find nice happy life for myself. They won't. usually they got some mental problem in the first place. usually also not good end for them. stay involved just drag me down. might as well enjoy kopi :coffee: TCSS with good frens. :smile:

WC is woman's charter la..
You also married a slut and divorced her with no repercussions?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why property agent bo lui one? I see all property agents hoseh hoseh one leh..

"Dr Yeo noted that Teo said he had “no energy to do anything” and did not want to work in 2015, when the property market slowed down due to cooling measures. He also did not renew his property agent’s licence at the end of 2016, as this required money and sitting for examinations. "

It is all PAP's fault! :thumbsup:

Wear skirt easier to make a living.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
WC is woman's charter la..
You also married a slut and divorced her with no repercussions?
ah ha! that's the problem. 1st of all, before marry make super, super sure it's not a cheebye.

if marry suddenly discover cheebye, jitao divorce.

divorce, whatever lose, suak suak. you can take me now and you can take a lot of my stuff. but you can't take my whole life away.

one day, I will be free of the chow cheebye. but the chow cheebye will always be a chow cheebye. forever.

like bro @AhMeng lah. His personal story is a good example and a good standard to follow if you discover you married nonsense wife. Now enjoying his life song song jurong. I also got a whole bunch of shit. luckily never married the screwed up bitch yet.. People make mistakes, sometimes marry crazy charboh. Move on or better still run far, far away. Not worth creating bad, negative karma for yourself.

now this guy, whatever she did. rest of his life is habis. daughter life whether another man child or not also habis. like taking random stranger's child and kill. unborn baby also habis. the daughter and unborn child never do anything wrong. sad no? might as well go hantam the guy who play around with his wife. divorce her. if she fooling around need to pay so much? I don't think so.

this one thing I learnt from Gautama Buddha : You will not be punished for your anger. You will be punished by your anger.

Have a good life! :smile:

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
ah ha! that's the problem. 1st of all, before marry make super, super sure it's not a cheebye.

if marry suddenly discover cheebye, jitao divorce.

divorce, whatever lose, suak suak. you can take me now and you can take a lot of my stuff. but you can't take my whole life away.

one day, I will be free of the chow cheebye. but the chow cheebye will always be a chow cheebye. forever.

like bro @AhMeng lah. His personal story is a good example and a good standard to follow if you discover you married nonsense wife. Now enjoying his life song song jurong. I also got a whole bunch of shit. luckily never married the screwed up bitch yet.. People make mistakes, sometimes marry crazy charboh. Move on or better still run far, far away. Not worth creating bad, negative karma for yourself.

now this guy, whatever she did. rest of his life is habis. daughter life whether another man child or not also habis. like taking random stranger's child and kill. unborn baby also habis. the daughter and unborn child never do anything wrong. sad no? might as well go hantam the guy who play around with his wife. divorce her. if she fooling around need to pay so much? I don't think so.

this one thing I learnt from Gautama Buddha : You will not be punished for your anger. You will be punished by your anger.

Have a good life! :smile:

Gin's husband can relate to you when he dump Gin that chowjibai.

@ginfreely you are that chow cheebye, forever chow.