• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkaporeans screwed themselves twice in a year. Goodbye CPF!

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Congrats to TT. Now MIW can hide the truth and think of more ways to screw sinkees up. Sinkees can now kiss goodbye to their CPF.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore has very high no. of peasants and a small no. of Elites who manipulate this peasants. The rest are anti Government Supporters. People who are not only educated but have High Eq.

Last edited:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't judge Singaporeans prematurely before the finally result is out. I hope Singaporeans are not stupid people to vote for Tony Tan. If they are, I am throwing my towel and leave for good!

Nik1971

Alfrescian
Loyal
TT supporters are all cheering wildly...see for yourself. Its "made for TV" stuff that CNA is holding back the results, SIghhh,

Blame TJS

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't judge Singaporeans prematurely before the finally result is out. I hope Singaporeans are not stupid people to vote for Tony Tan. If they are, I am throwing my towel and leave for good!

Wow... that is a big stake... is this like MCH's chopping his cock bets?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
wahh.. for a long time, i say sinkies are ball-less and addicted to ass screwing.. you see.. i am right again...

Nik1971

Alfrescian
Loyal
wahh.. for a long time, i say sinkies are ball-less and addicted to ass screwing.. you see.. i am right again...

Nicole Seah made a mistake. TJS should not have come in. He in not electable. Turned off many middle of road people.