• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singtel & Stupid Iphone

gimbgimg

Oh man this is maddness.

Got a IPHONE 2 weeks back. I love the phone I love the functions, I love everything about the IPHONE. Today morning totally black out for no reason cant turn on anymore.

Went to Comm center SUPER LONG Q waited for hour to get a replacement.
As usual orchard super JAM, super difficult to get a PARKING lot.

THE IPHONE Q was REALLY LONG, different people with different problem.
FINALLY My turn at the Q.
Test here test there, they also cannot solve the problem.
All data gone. I have very important data inside. Is dman frusssssss

They say will replace a new one. Ok fair enough.

Got my new one looks ok. Kids cannot wait any longer want to leave, rushed back. Once reach home, download back all my Apps.

EH!!! why no sound... test setting here and there, call technical support, going round the bloody bushes again and again spend hours doing it but CANNOT WORK. ASK ME GO COMM CENTER AGAIN!!! WAT THE!!!!

WHATS WRONG with this new BATCHES OF IPHONE from SINGTEL?!?!
They are wasting my TIME, my car park FEE, my PETROL!!!!

In 2 WEEKS! 2 ROTTEN APPLE IPHONE! Tomorrow I have to go there again, PLUS ERP somemore!!!

Does anyone here face the SAME PROBLEM!?!?!?

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
don't have problem with mine maybe it is not 'approved' by IDA?

The screen turn blank because you didn't turn it on?

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
01356_LTS_Idiot_122_22lo.jpg

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sad to hear a great computer company like apple , QC gone down the drain so that some rich shareholders can get richer, by moving production to CHINA.

if apple want to stay at home, they better move out of china asap.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ので、私がシンガポールから抜け出すことができます怒っているの?:biggrin::rolleyes::wink::oIo:

ya right? then why still hanging in this forum to know more abt singapore?miss singapore izzit? you... a traitor for leaving singapore?:rolleyes:

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal
You want to rush for the latest gadget and now you want to complain about the inconvenience of repair? Enjoy!!

Wait until all the hype cool down!! Your need to buy the iPhone is just an emotion.

Oh man this is maddness.

Got a IPHONE 2 weeks back. I love the phone I love the functions, I love everything about the IPHONE. Today morning totally black out for no reason cant turn on anymore.

Went to Comm center SUPER LONG Q waited for hour to get a replacement.
As usual orchard super JAM, super difficult to get a PARKING lot.

THE IPHONE Q was REALLY LONG, different people with different problem.
FINALLY My turn at the Q.
Test here test there, they also cannot solve the problem.
All data gone. I have very important data inside. Is dman frusssssss

They say will replace a new one. Ok fair enough.

Got my new one looks ok. Kids cannot wait any longer want to leave, rushed back. Once reach home, download back all my Apps.

EH!!! why no sound... test setting here and there, call technical support, going round the bloody bushes again and again spend hours doing it but CANNOT WORK. ASK ME GO COMM CENTER AGAIN!!! WAT THE!!!!

WHATS WRONG with this new BATCHES OF IPHONE from SINGTEL?!?!
They are wasting my TIME, my car park FEE, my PETROL!!!!

In 2 WEEKS! 2 ROTTEN APPLE IPHONE! Tomorrow I have to go there again, PLUS ERP somemore!!!

Does anyone here face the SAME PROBLEM!?!?!?

NoNewsGood

Alfrescian
Loyal
Other phones do encounter the same problem too. For example, you can go to Nokia service centre and see the long queue. QC is not so good nowadays especially if things are manufactured in you-know-where.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How you know? You know what they about people who ASSume right?

apple made his stuff by taiwan contractors, who have plant in china,
these people have to work very hard, long hours, low pay, they sideline by giving information to reporters who gave them money.

some rumors are spot on, some are miss.

But there are rumors that indicated that there is a major change in next iteration.