• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SingTel iPhone Price Plans is out - anyone getting the iphone?

ANDYSIAO14

Alfrescian
Loyal
yup..me not a gamer man but really salute them... :wink:
some spent alot $$$ and i meant alot at modifying their desktops...
power la they all... :smile:

ANDYSIAO14

Alfrescian
Loyal
If u got the $$ and talent for this hobby , why not...
buts it will cost u in the long run... :smile:
even taps can run dry one fine day :p

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can carry everywhere but car cnot...:biggrin:

Get a prc mistress... How much u hab oso not quite enuff...:biggrin::p

Yeah but u know phone somehow does not give off that vibe. Its not like say jewellery or u know a pricey handbag, that sort of thing. Alos plus many luxury sports cars are not only aesthetically pleasing but actually perform pretty fast too.

Imagine say a lambo made of gold which lacked features and was slower than cars made from less prestigious brands.

I dunno man, the vertu does not even look like it has a colour screen.

Ok no more arguments it is still a status item and anyone who owns one has made it,or keeping up appearances, let's leave it at that.

As for prc mistress. Some of them do come across as fake.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yup..me not a gamer man but really salute them... :wink:
some spent alot $$$ and i meant alot at modifying their desktops...
power la they all... :smile:

Right now my nvidia OC 8800GTX is already 2 generations behind the latest graphics cards and a i bought it only last year (which of course is ancient history in the tech world). But still okay can play latest games like devil may cry 4 at highest settings with avg of 60fps so no lag.

Now u can fit 3 or 4 graphics cards into 1 system along with 4GB of ram plus a core 2 extreme or higher with 4 cores and then you over clock it. You need lots of power and cooling, So a 1000W power source would be reccommended. Yet the only thing that it truely shines in would be 3dmarks benchmarks.

hungary fighter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dish 1 abit different... It's an icon... Not all richman 1 2 show off or distinguish themselves with common man but for those who do... Not much Ah Beng can or willing to pay USD300K for a phone either...:biggrin::biggrin:

300K 4 a handphone:eek:......i will never buy it even if i m a billionaire like bill gates.......:biggrin:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
300K 4 a handphone:eek:......i will never buy it even if i m a billionaire like bill gates.......:biggrin:

350k not the most ex...:biggrin::biggrin:

1 million euro
goldvish.jpg

USD1.3 million
diamond-crypto.jpg

USD350k
vertu.jpg

$300,000
vipn.jpg

23k-150k
goldvish-all.jpg

nokia-8800.jpg

Last edited:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Or dis... a full furnish lux bus cum mobile home starting frm USD300,000...:biggrin::biggrin:

1210775554305_winnebago.jpg

rv.ashx

rv.ashx

itasca%20int.gif

Wonder how if feel like when u bonk inside...:biggrin::p

150_972.jpg

hungary fighter

Alfrescian
Loyal
if i am a billionaire i will buy this lux mobile home & try bonking on the bed.......more worth it than the 1 million phone.......& i will also write FR after bonking......:biggrin:

hungary fighter

Alfrescian
Loyal
NEW YORK, US - A security flaw in Apple Inc's iPhone allows unauthorized users to gain easy access to private contacts and e-mails even when the device is locked, but the company said a fix is on the way.

Popular technology blog Gizmodo showed that it took only three taps to gain access to locked iPhones, which run the latest 2.02 iPhone software.

A spokeswoman said in an e-mail that Apple was aware of the problem and was readying a software update to fix it. In the meantime, she recommended users set the iPhone's "Home" button to open up the phone's iPod music collection rather than the phone's "Favorites" menu.

The spokeswoman did not say when the software update would be made available.

more bugs on the iphone......