• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporean Zeng Jian sacrificed his personality, pretended to be a man but still lost the games and performed badly

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Singapore out of Olympic table tennis after Zeng Jian loses in round of 32​

btzeng20240731.jpg

What the fuck is this monstrosity???

I cannot think of anything worse for a country than having a freak show like this as a flag bearer.

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal
我国乒乓球女将曾尖成功晋级32强后被印度球员斯莉嘉以4比2逆转淘汰,无缘16强。(谢智扬摄)
字体大小:
我国乒乓球女将曾尖在巴黎时间星期三(7月31日)上午举行的巴黎奥运会女单32强赛中,被印度球员斯莉嘉·阿库拉(Sreeja Akula)以4比2逆转淘汰,无缘16强。
曾尖以11比9先胜一局,但被对手以12比10、11比4、11比5反超。尽管她以12比10艰难拿下第四局,但最终还是以10比12被淘汰出局。
新加坡乒乓球队在本届奥运会有三名代表参赛,除了曾尖之外,还有周靖祎和郭勇。三人都是第一次参加奥运会,并且都是挑战单打赛,但只有世界排名最高的曾尖(第52位)成功闯入第一关,晋级32强。

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Zeng Jian (Chinese: 曾尖, born 19 November 1996) is a Singaporean table tennis player. She won three Under-21 singles titles at the 2016 ITTF World Tour.[3] She qualified and took part in the 2024 Summer Olympics at Paris.[4]

Zeng Jian
Native name曾尖
NationalitySingaporean
BornNovember 19, 1996(age 27)
Loudi, Hunan, China
Height159 cm (5 ft 3 in)[1]

27 yo ??!!............ :eek: :eek: :eek:

seriously.................me at 50yo..............looks like her older brother by a couple years only..............:laugh::biggrin:

i've never ever come across a Chinese woman named as ''Jian''................confirm it's an uncle in disguise lah...............:laugh::biggrin:

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal
27 yo ??!!............ :eek: :eek: :eek:

seriously.................me at 50yo..............looks like her older brother by a couple years only..............:laugh::biggrin:

i've never ever come across a Chinese woman named as ''Jian''................confirm it's an uncle in disguise lah...............:laugh::biggrin:
LanJiao 尖尖

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What the fuck is this monstrosity???

I cannot think of anything worse for a country than having a freak show like this as a flag bearer.

Sinkieland could only recruit the rejects who weren't good enough to make it to China's national team.

Parallels to the 'foreign talents' in all professions. :wink:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All women behave like uncle when you have this ping pong leader

View attachment 203398

Sinkieland and China are similar totalitarian regimes in this aspect: they let the politicians get involved with competitive sports.

The SNOC and various other sports organizations are infested with their kind.

When sporting glory is tethered to the regime's glory, this is the consequence.

And it need not even be about medals or the Olympics. Remember the shameless hype when the PAP regime hosted the Youth Olympic Games years ago.