• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporean Zeng Jian sacrificed his personality, pretended to be a man but still lost the games and performed badly

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal

Singapore out of Olympic table tennis after Zeng Jian loses in round of 32​

btzeng20240731.jpg

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal
man pretended to be a woman and participated in the games and yet lost the games to Indian woman ping pong player

PARIS – Singapore’s run in the Olympic table tennis competition has ended on July 31 after its sole remaining participant Zeng Jian lost 4-2 (9-11, 12-10, 11-4, 11-5, 10-12, 12-10) to India’s world No. 25 Sreeja Akula in the women’s singles round of 32.

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Indian lady is prettier than this Singapore uncle

Sreeja Akula (born 31 July 1998) is an Indian table tennis player. She is a two-time Indian national champion. She is currently ranked India number one in women's singles.[4] Akula received the Arjuna Award in 2022.

Sreeja Akula

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal

Paris Olympics: Sreeja Akula storms into Round of 16 after beating Singapore's Jian Zeng​

ANI
31 Jul 2024, 21:37 GMT+10

ani1722427462.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Neh nehs must be bigger to have more momentum and topspin when smashing the ball.

I have seen many Sinkie guys come out of a barber shop with her hairdo. :biggrin:

VanDick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knn, we create so many jobs for their Ceca cockroaches, so the least they can do is let us win. Lawless Wong should call up Modi and give him a tongue lashing.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Knn, we create so many jobs for their Ceca cockroaches, so the least they can do is let us win. Lawless Wong should call up Modi and give him a tongue lashing.

So what if Sinkieland gets a gold medal? Will you get an erection? Walk with a skip in your step? Go to sleep with a smile on your face? :rolleyes:

VanDick

Alfrescian
Loyal
So what if Sinkieland gets a gold medal? Will you get an erection? Walk with a skip in your step? Go to sleep with a smile on your face? :rolleyes:

Well, I must say that it really doesn't concern me. But my no.2 FB told me that if the Sinkies really win a gold medal, she will strip naked and run round the national stadium 10 times in the nude.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well, I must say that it really doesn't concern me. But my no.2 FB told me that if the Sinkies really win a gold medal, she will strip naked and run round the national stadium 10 times in the nude.

Better idea: strip naked and do rock climbing inside the Kallang Wave Mall.