• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

singapore water polo girls. which one is chio?

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
women water polo players also pull each other's legs underwater.
all play dirty.

if anyone tell u that they learned or trained in waterpolo, it says a lot about their character.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am more impressed by their eyes can tahan so much chlorine in the pool without goggles
How the goalie can push out of water to save ? Thread water can push themselves upwards. All this are myth to Me.
Personally I find like not possible to save goals.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Basically there is no need for mid fielder etc is just swimming to 1 side and trying to score. If cannot score then is another side turn to do the same .Defender also like no use. Then once you do a fake throw the goalie dash then you do a real throw and mostly can score.
That's the reason I find the game stupid.

Houri

Stupidman
Loyal
Basically there is no need for mid fielder etc is just swimming to 1 side and trying to score. If cannot score then is another side turn to do the same .Defender also like no use.
That's the reason I find the game stupid.
if can bet like football, will your view on water polo change?

Houri

Stupidman
Loyal
22 - 1

I think the sinkie gals want to score many goals.after being thrashed by CCP 27 - 2 yesterday...

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Also is there a rule that you cannot hold on to the ball for how many secs ? Else you hold on the ball then everyone can't do anything to you and just wait for match to finish.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Best is just train yourself to be able to have strong and accurate throw. Then no need so difficult just throw at goal from far far. I think the chances to score is higher than that of long throw for basket ball as basket ball net is small whereas water polo one is big.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am more impressed by their eyes can tahan so much chlorine in the pool without goggles
This one I'm not really impressed as I also never wear goggle when I go swimming. End of the session just lao a bit bak yew only nothing impressive.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like that girl on the left….

1695811711192.jpeg