• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Any Samsters buy clothes and toiletries from Marks & Spencer?

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
The hipsters buy clothes and toiletries from Muji. Uniqlo, Donki.
You was talking about me.
Actually long ago uniqlo started as a cheap brand. I top up many of their hipster clothes back then as I like the no logo style.
Ever since then I never step in their stores and the price now is no longer that cheap.
Im still wearing them that I bought more than 10years ago and a few still brand new till now.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
You was talking about me.
Actually long ago uniqlo started as a cheap brand. I top up many of their clothes back then as I like the no logo style.
Ever since then I never step in their stores and the price now is no longer that cheap.

Back in 1988, I bought a Banana Republic shirt for $7.90 from Printempts Orchard. It was an unknown brand back then. I still have it today and wear it occasionally.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Back in 1988, I bought a Banana Republic shirt for $7.90 from Printempts Orchard. It was an unknown brand back then. I still have it today and wear it occasionally.
That's 36 years. All the while I thought my those over 20years and still wearing already broke record :eek: :confused:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
1728046483329.jpeg