• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore vs Israel - A study of contrasts

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i have nothing against israeli jews, i juz don't like american jews/hollywood jews esp those who control the media ...

calling s'pore a 'basket case' is very apt; i can't think of a more exact description - something is very very wrong here lately & i can't quite put a finger on it ... :biggrin:

chinese can't sing to save their lives, but they're good at maths & science & technology ... :rolleyes:

I concur kelings can sing in their tongue twisting shit language.

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore's problems aren't caused by the pappies. The reason why the country is a basket case is because the majority race are Chinese.

Lucky the majority is not make up of Malay or Indian, I bet it will even be worse than now.

In fact, they are descendants of Chinese peasant stock (coolies, rickshaw pullers, farmers etc), an inferior gene pool by any measure. Sinkie Chinese have below average IQs and EQs and have a habit of blaming others for their own shortcomings. Blaming the PAP whenever problems of their own making crop up is a classic sinkie trait.

This trait can be found on most HUMAN. Even the white scum "blame" external factor when they cannot perform up to standard. :rolleyes:

Israel, on the other hand, is run by Jews and not just any Jews. The Israelis are the cream of the crop. They're the ones that survived the Holocaust. They went through the baptism of fire which was the 2nd world war and emerged strong, lean, tough and with a burning desire to succeed and excel in all aspects of their lives.

I admit the Jews are a great race, but that does not make other look as if nothing. The Japanese and German as invaders during WWII are also doing well. Maybe Chinese in the next coming era is going to be great too. Big Sam is now begging China for financial support not long ago...

Blaming the pappies is a cop out. In fact, without the pappy govt, sinkies would be in even worse shit!.:rolleyes:

This is as good as guesswork. No point to reply.:rolleyes:

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because the Israelis are humble people and will not boast about their success.

Unlike sinkies, who once enter a developing country, their real head suddenly is an inch higher towards the sky and their voice becomes louder.

Sinkies also humble people what. The PM got sing, "Mee Siam Mai Hum, Hum(ble), Hum(ble), Hum(ble)..." :biggrin: Next time I heard going to make this into national athem.

Lee5604

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Jews are the chosen people of God. (Can't say the same for Singaporeans). I know this may offend some people, but this is my honest opinion.

That explains why Israel beats Singapore hands down!

newyorker88

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Jews are the chosen people of God. (Can't say the same for Singaporeans). I know this may offend some people, but this is my honest opinion.

There is no such thing as chosen people of God, only lies as quoted in books, or fairly tales.

Any race who does not work will be in trouble.

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal

How do you define "beats" in your case? :p

Lee5604

Alfrescian
Loyal
How do you define "beats" in your case? :p

Simply, 'compares better with'

So simply, Israel compares better with Singapore hands down!

(Without going into great details, Israel compares better in every respect with Singapore.)

That's my honest opinion.

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Simply, 'compares better with'

So simply, Israel compares better with Singapore hands down!

(Without going into great details, Israel compares better in every respect with Singapore.)

That's my honest opinion.

Every aspect also include eating and shitting too?:confused:
Will your honest opinion follow by honest mistake :p

Eurekas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Isrealis are very intelligent people who wants to take charge of their own destiny and up to the extent of controlling the US media. They are creative and create more self worth and value for the economy.

Although Singapore looks like a rich beautiful City, its bullshit on the inside. I can't say the same for Singaporeans as they generally think of only the short term can't see that too many foreign trash brings doom to Singapore. PAP focus on cutting corners and saving cost by squeezing the salaries of low income people even further instead of valuing Singaporeans as assets to them.

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
You forgot to add that the traits of white scum is take take all the credits for themselves and blame external factors if things are not right. :rolleyes:

I am sure the Jews is better than white scum in this aspect.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Isrealis are very intelligent people who wants to take charge of their own destiny and up to the extent of controlling the US media. They are creative and create more self worth and value for the economy.

Although Singapore looks like a rich beautiful City, its bullshit on the inside. I can't say the same for Singaporeans as they generally think of only the short term can't see that too many foreign trash brings doom to Singapore. PAP focus on cutting corners and saving cost by squeezing the salaries of low income people even further instead of valuing Singaporeans as assets to them.

Ahhh... a gem of wisdom there...

Lee5604

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quote:Originally Posted by Leongsam
That's why he's your dear Leader. Without him, you guys would still be pulling rickshaws for your British rulers.

Leongsam - I am sure you meant Lee dear not "Leader".