• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore vs Israel - A study of contrasts

longbow

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need to compare. Just see how many Jewish congressmen and senators there are in the US. When a Jewish Prime Minister comes he spends days with the US President. I think Singapore PM only gets 1/2 hour of face time.

How about the Jewish lobby. There is no comparision.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No need to compare. Just see how many Jewish congressmen and senators there are in the US. When a Jewish Prime Minister comes he spends days with the US President. I think Singapore PM only gets 1/2 hour of face time.

How about the Jewish lobby. There is no comparision.

I think i thanks the TS for creating this thread. It will allow sinkies to understand themselves better instead of getting arrogant after reading the lies in their sinkie media call the SinkieTimes.

That is why i say, the world only give standing ovation to people who truly demand respect.

You should check out the Israelis UNiversity. My English Uni lecturer Thai fren who speaks much better english than sinkies often go to Israel for holidays and meet up with her jewish friends.

LIke i say, birds of the same feather flocks together.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
thanks. my FR for you:

AR : 8/10
AJ : 7/10 ( a bit loose)
CIM : 10/10 ( tonychat sucks u bone-dry)
GFE : 8/10 ( makes u feel at ease)
BBBJ : 11/10 ( out of this world)
Damage : FOC (tonychat is a slut who loves nothing more than keling and ang mor cocks)
RTF : definitely. but 1st must fuck sam. he is next on the list.

u and that CB Kis tonychat are a fucking pair of disgusting homos:oIo::oIo:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
By the way, this thread makes my Day.

Thank you SNAblog.. I feel really happy and good now and will be for the rest of the day. :smile:

It has point out clearly of what i have been emphasizing in this forum.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
By the way, this thread makes my Day.

Thank you SNAblog.. I feel really happy and good now and will be for the rest of the day. :smile:

It has point out clearly of what i have been emphasizing in this forum.

wow u damn pathetic leh..

ppl talk bad about spore will make u happy.. your life so boring and 'charm' huh.:biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Singapore's problems aren't caused by the pappies. The reason why the country is a basket case is because the majority race are Chinese. In fact, they are descendants of Chinese peasant stock (coolies, rickshaw pullers, farmers etc), an inferior gene pool by any measure. Sinkie Chinese have below average IQs and EQs and have a habit of blaming others for their own shortcomings. Blaming the PAP whenever problems of their own making crop up is a classic sinkie trait.

Israel, on the other hand, is run by Jews and not just any Jews. The Israelis are the cream of the crop. They're the ones that survived the Holocaust. They went through the baptism of fire which was the 2nd world war and emerged strong, lean, tough and with a burning desire to succeed and excel in all aspects of their lives.

Blaming the pappies is a cop out. In fact, without the pappy govt, sinkies would be in even worse shit!.:rolleyes:

I could have never say it better. Kudos to you... :smile:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Blaming the pappies is a cop out. In fact, without the pappy govt, sinkies would be in even worse shit!.

And that is why when PAP screwed them, the bend down further. They dunno what to do, this is the only way they know.

Do you think the Israelis will bend down further when their govt screw them? Hell, no.. they are too intelligent to even think about doing that.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whoever wrote this article does not have his facts right or being dishonest.

Israel's economy is held up by the aid that comes from the US and the remittances from the diaspora. Many in Israel hold dual citizenship primarily EU or US including the current prime minister who is an american citizen.

Contrary to what the reports suggest, human rights has always been an issue in that country.

Seah must be senile carrying this article.

http://www.littlespeck.com/informed/2006/CInformed-090525.htm

Littlespeck.com, 24 May 2009, subbaiyer.wordpress.com

Singapore vs Israel - A study of contrasts

By Subba’s Serendipitous moments

I had a chance meeting with a NUS don and we ended up discussing my post on whether East Asia can produce a Susan Boyle. While remaining neutral about the arguments that I put forth, he mentioned the reason about Singapore being “small”.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Whoever wrote this article does not have his facts right or being dishonest.

Israel's economy is held up by the aid that comes from the US and the remittances from the diaspora. Many in Israel hold dual citizenship primarily EU or US including the current prime minister who is an american citizen.

Contrary to what the reports suggest, human rights has always been an issue in that country.

Seah must be senile carrying this article.

Here comes in a sinkie who try to cowardly defend his title. Again, come up with more shits about Israels to make sinkieland looks good.

Oh pls, sinkies are stupid but not the rest of us folks here, your effort are in vain.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here comes in a sinkie who try to cowardly defend his title. Again, come up with more shits about Israels to make sinkieland looks good.

Oh pls, sinkies are stupid but not the rest of us folks here, your effort are in vain.

yeah sure..

just like u keep masturbating yourself with a photo of the thai king:oIo::oIo:

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Israel topic is talked about by some not not from Israel. It's just like non Singaporean saying how good the red dot is. But when come from a Singaporean mouth, then you know the real thing here.

Like Ah Goh used to say, "Why Singaporean always bad mouth their own country outside?" *LOL* :biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This Israel topic is talked about by some not not from Israel. It's just like non Singaporean saying how good the red dot is. But when come from a Singaporean mouth, then you know the real thing here.

Like Ah Goh used to say, "Why Singaporean always bad mouth their own country outside?" *LOL* :biggrin:

Because the Israelis are humble people and will not boast about their success.

Unlike sinkies, who once enter a developing country, their real head suddenly is an inch higher towards the sky and their voice becomes louder.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because the Israelis are humble people and will not boast about their success.

Unlike sinkies, who once enter a developing country, their real head suddenly is an inch higher towards the sky and their voice becomes louder.

i only know pimps like u working in thailand got a fucking tiny weeney:oIo::oIo:

DingDong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore's problems aren't caused by the pappies. The reason why the country is a basket case is because the majority race are Chinese. In fact, they are descendants of Chinese peasant stock (coolies, rickshaw pullers, farmers etc), an inferior gene pool by any measure. Sinkie Chinese have below average IQs and EQs and have a habit of blaming others for their own shortcomings. Blaming the PAP whenever problems of their own making crop up is a classic sinkie trait.

Israel, on the other hand, is run by Jews and not just any Jews. The Israelis are the cream of the crop. They're the ones that survived the Holocaust. They went through the baptism of fire which was the 2nd world war and emerged strong, lean, tough and with a burning desire to succeed and excel in all aspects of their lives.

Blaming the pappies is a cop out. In fact, without the pappy govt, sinkies would be in even worse shit!.:rolleyes:

exactly :biggrin:

newyorker88

Alfrescian
Loyal
????

Racial demographics - singapore

<table class="wikitable"><tbody><tr><th>Ethnic</th> <th>1970</th> <th>1980</th> <th>1990</th> <th>2000</th> <th>2006</th> </tr> <tr> <td>Chinese</td> <td align="right">77.0</td> <td align="right">78.3</td> <td align="right">77.7</td> <td align="right">76.8</td> <td align="right">75.2</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Malays</td> <td align="right">14.8</td> <td align="right">14.4</td> <td align="right">14.1</td> <td align="right">13.9</td> <td align="right">13.6</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Indians</td> <td align="right">7.0</td> <td align="right">6.3</td> <td align="right">7.1</td> <td align="right">7.9</td> <td align="right">8.8</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Others</td> <td align="right">1.2</td> <td align="right">1.0</td> <td align="right">1.1</td> <td align="right">1.4</td> <td align="right">2.4</td></tr></tbody></table>
Racial demographics - Israel

<table id="sortable_table_id_0" class="toccolours sortable" style="border-collapse: collapse;" border="1" cellpadding="3"><tbody><tr bgcolor="#6495ed"><th>Ethnic group </th> <th>% of total </th> </tr> <tr> <td>Jewish</td> <td>76.0%</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Arab (Includes East Jerusalem Arabs)</td> <td>19.4%</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Other</td> <td>4.6%</td></tr></tbody></table>
In Sinkieland, 75% Chinese, In Israel, 75% Jews.

I rest my case.

Maybe they add in the CHINA new CITIZENS.... that is how they come out with the new figures. Malays are known to produce a kid every year and chinese are not producing.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Maybe they add in the CHINA new CITIZENS.... that is how they come out with the new figures. Malays are known to produce a kid every year and chinese are not producing.

The PRC "new citizens" are of inferior stock too. The smart PRCs have all gone to Ang Moh land. :p

i_am_belle

Alfrescian
Loyal
i have nothing against israeli jews, i juz don't like american jews/hollywood jews esp those who control the media ...

calling s'pore a 'basket case' is very apt; i can't think of a more exact description - something is very very wrong here lately & i can't quite put a finger on it ... :biggrin:

chinese can't sing to save their lives, but they're good at maths & science & technology ... :rolleyes: