• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore sky is crying again...

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It rains so suddenly now...hmmm. Kind of gloomy feelings for everyone in Singapore. I hope JBJ funeral processing and tonight candle light gathering in memory of our beloved "Lion of Singapore" can be captured permanently in Youtube.:(

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
when you film JBJ candle light gathering, look out for ghosts of dead NS slaves wandering around seeking revenge from JBJ for forsaking them.

rainnix

Alfrescian
Loyal
It rains so suddenly now...hmmm. Kind of gloomy feelings for everyone in Singapore. I hope JBJ funeral processing and tonight candle light gathering in memory of our beloved "Lion of Singapore" can be captured permanently in Youtube.:(

I have the same feelings as you do... Even heaven is sad.

DIVISION1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Superstition did not make Singapore where it is today. I suggest you keep up modernity and times, keeping only the good cultural roots while ridding yourself of superstition.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many people remember your master ever relied heavily on monk's advices in the past to rule Singapore. When this venerable has passed, your master turned evil by showing his true color.

Superstition did not make Singapore where it is today. I suggest you keep up modernity and times, keeping only the good cultural roots while ridding yourself of superstition.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You mean sinkie roots? You call that good?

DIVISION1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seeking and comparing different sources of opinon and advicement to align policy decision with public sentiment and potential strong inclinations to superstition is a common practice, like that in the United States over issues of homosexuality and abortion. While the government of Singapore can gauge what the best objective policies may be, there is a need to compromise when necessary to non-objective perception.s

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Why dun u ask your owner, the Old Fart how often he meets up with his guardian munk? Of course, dun expect yourself to go away without yourself being debarked and KKJ being removed if he tells u the truth.

ah_phah

Alfrescian
Loyal
it was only a very short shower to cool off the afternoon heat. even when the rain came down, it didnt deter supporters from turning up. the hearse departed for st andrews cathedral punctually at about 1pm.

while the turn out at st andrews cathedral was larger than i expected. the hall was filled, those stuck outside were ushered to the marquee at the side, while a wide panel tv was screened for supporters stuck outside. when the hearse was on its way out, going to final checkpoint at mandai, the trail of supporters behind the hearse seemed to flow ceaseless from the cathedral. could also see some ppl from the media filming away, while tears trickled their cheeks.

funeral session at mandai was also a sizeable crowd, the service hall was filled, many had to stand outside. all had to queue in orderly fashion to pay their final respects to the late JBJ. at the end of it all, the supporters sang aloud in honour of the country, and JBJ - majulah singapura.