• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Singapore] - Interview with Felice Ang, a sugar baby girl who gets $3k monthly from her sugar daddy

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this type of soon-to-be angtie in 6.9 years should only be worth $69 per cum. pump full tank everyday will not amount to $3k monthly.

knowwhatyouwantinlife

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks and all not important one can just ask around how popiah king became a billionaire just by selling processed food and owning food factories and supermarkets...on the other hand meeting incompatible woman will cause you to do this:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looks and all not important one can just ask around how popiah king became a billionaire just by selling processed food and owning food factories and supermarkets...on the other hand meeting incompatible woman will cause you to do this:

Rich and powerful men are usually inclined to steal eat, the point is to not get caught.

Women are hypergamous creatures.

Monogamy is unnatural, like those trees planted by the side of the road. Those trees' roots are compressed and restricted by the road and concrete instead of digging wide and deep into the soil.

Xisiqomelir

Alfrescian
Loyal
PoliteThoseAvocet-size_restricted.gif

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lol. i was laughing at her atrocious English or lack of it.

her sugar daddy is British? that makes her an SPG. i thought SPGs are usually free of charge to AMDKs...

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
For $3K a month, I can cheong Ipanema minimum 10 times. The pussy let her sugar daddy fuck her 10 times a month? After a while, siang or not?