• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How I Accidentally Became A Sugar Baby In Singapore & Why Most Of The Stereotypes Are True

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And then when I was in secondary one 13 years old, I decided to excel in English and restarted all over to read all English books and stopped all reading of Chinese books. Not so easy okay for someone that didn’t even read Enid Blyton books in primary school. And that’s exactly what I did to restart by reading simple English books like Nancy drew. People with this kind of high calibre like me will sell nude sell cb to buy things? Of course not while glutton that cannot resist temptations like @k1976 and his cheap Hakka family women look far more likely.
I kept a list of the English books that I read in the next few years and it numbered a few hundred books. Kept this list for a few decades until I finally threw it away. You glutton lazy evil dogs and bitches got read a few hundred books in a few years? Of course not. Who is more likely to be sugar baby? Of course it’s your kind that are lazy and use manipulation of others to achieve what you want in life instead of own hardwork. Pui! Playing Facebook games in the first three months of work that lazy liar manipulative kind is consistent with sell nude sell cb kind indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey evil dog mark Andrew yeo why dare not up your own thread but up everywhere instead? You should be impressed because I am definitely superior to you as far as my initiative and hard work is concerned. Pui! What time do you sleep at 13 years old? I slept at 1 am because naturally I have so many things to do to excel in English and lots of school work and ECA I also chose a tough one that needs lots of time during weekends. It seems natural then to sacrifice my sleep to achieve whatever I want in my not easy life.
84826263-D9F1-45CB-8D0B-8F35DEE5D9CA.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey evil dog mark Andrew yeo why dare not up your own thread but up everywhere instead? You should be impressed because I am definitely superior to you as far as my initiative and hard work is concerned. Pui! What time do you sleep at 13 years old? I slept at 1 am because naturally I have so many things to do to excel in English and lots of school work and ECA I also chose a tough one that needs lots of time during weekends. It seems natural then to sacrifice my sleep to achieve whatever I want in my not easy life. View attachment 188451
So many evil lazy dogs and bitches are jealous of people that achieve good results in school. These dogs and bitches made no sacrifice and spent time watching tv and listening to pop songs when in school and yet eyes red red see people got good grades will open their Ccb mouth to say study so good so what? Knnbccb indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So many evil lazy dogs and bitches are jealous of people that achieve good results in school. These dogs and bitches made no sacrifice and spent time watching tv and listening to pop songs when in school and yet eyes red red see people got good grades will open their Ccb mouth to say study so good so what? Knnbccb indeed.
True indeed in life no need hard work, only need to be evil and manipulative and can manipulate boss or husband can liao, what for ownself do hard work and then kena sabotage by lazy evil manipulative dogs and bitches?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
True indeed in life no need hard work, only need to be evil and manipulative and can manipulate boss or husband can liao, what for ownself do hard work and then kena sabotage by lazy evil manipulative dogs and bitches?
And such lazy evil manipulative kind if no one to manipulate will just open leg sell nude sell cb lah. Very consistent character and strategy in life what. Where got high caliber hardworking self made women will open leg go sell nude sell cb one? Use your brains also know impossible.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And such lazy evil manipulative kind if no one to manipulate will just open leg sell nude sell cb lah. Very consistent character and strategy in life what. Where got high caliber hardworking self made women will open leg go sell nude sell cb one? Use your brains also know impossible.
Very consistent character and strategy like best example @AhMeng aka @SBFNews aka @k1976 - cheap and jealous of good people that work hard and made sacrifice. Instead these evil lazy manipulative people want to achieve by stealing and robbing from others aka manipulation or by easy way of open leg sell nude sell cb.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very consistent character and strategy like best example @AhMeng aka @SBFNews aka @k1976 - cheap and jealous of good people that work hard and made sacrifice. Instead these evil lazy manipulative people want to achieve by stealing and robbing from others aka manipulation or by easy way of open leg sell nude sell cb.
Women very consistent men also very consistent like @AhMeng aka @SBFNews aka @Stickyballs aka @k1976 so fake so evil so consistent act innocent create slut thread link to hokkien and me to insult harass me virgin as slut whore mistress.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey evil dog mark Andrew yeo why dare not up your own thread but up everywhere instead? You should be impressed because I am definitely superior to you as far as my initiative and hard work is concerned. Pui! What time do you sleep at 13 years old? I slept at 1 am because naturally I have so many things to do to excel in English and lots of school work and ECA I also chose a tough one that needs lots of time during weekends. It seems natural then to sacrifice my sleep to achieve whatever I want in my not easy life. View attachment 188451
Loser hakka criminal bully son of whore @Stickyballs want to learn Chinese in China call people like me what? 凤凰women and men. Not whore for sure. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I kept a list of the English books that I read in the next few years and it numbered a few hundred books. Kept this list for a few decades until I finally threw it away. You glutton lazy evil dogs and bitches got read a few hundred books in a few years? Of course not. Who is more likely to be sugar baby? Of course it’s your kind that are lazy and use manipulation of others to achieve what you want in life instead of own hardwork. Pui! Playing Facebook games in the first three months of work that lazy liar manipulative kind is consistent with sell nude sell cb kind indeed.
Oh ya my list of few hundred English books not those trashy romance books but proper novels including English literature recommended reading list Pulitzer Prize winner books hor.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya my list of few hundred English books not those trashy romance books but proper novels including English literature recommended reading list Pulitzer Prize winner books hor.
No wonder busting hakka son of whore @AhMeng is real adulterer using his proud cheap dao Tao strategy is a piece of cake to me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Loser hakka criminal bully son of whore @Stickyballs want to learn Chinese in China call people like me what? 凤凰women and men. Not whore for sure. Pui!
Alamak China people in general now look like angel call people like me 凤凰men and women instead of insulting people whore. Even it’s derogatory term also not as evil as smear and insult people from poor families that made it to university as whore right? Mudlanders and sinkies are so sia suay indeed smear self made people that strived to complete university as whore. Ownself cheap sell nude sell cb think other people are so cheap as them. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamak China people in general now look like angel call people like me 凤凰men and women instead of insulting people whore. Even it’s derogatory term also not as evil as smear and insult people from poor families that made it to university as whore right? Mudlanders and sinkies are so sia suay indeed smear self made people that strived to complete university as whore. Ownself cheap sell nude sell cb think other people are so cheap as them. Pui!
Cheap evil Hakka son of whore @AhMeng aka @SBFNews aka @nightsafari aka @Stickyballs aka @k1976 ought to be ashamed everyday insult China people tiong here tiong there but end up China people are definitely kinder than Ccb sinkies and mudlanders here and out there smearing me a virgin as sugar baby whore to study university. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey cheap Hakka ADULTERER son of whore @AhMeng aka @SBFNews aka @nightsafari aka @slutty aka @Stickyballs aka @k1976 you got read Pulitzer Prize winner books before or not? One thing is for sure, they don’t write in superfluous big words way like your Claire clone did.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cheap evil Hakka son of whore @AhMeng aka @SBFNews aka @nightsafari aka @Stickyballs aka @k1976 ought to be ashamed everyday insult China people tiong here tiong there but end up China people are definitely kinder than Ccb sinkies and mudlanders here and out there smearing me a virgin as sugar baby whore to study university. Pui!
Sia suay indeed China people also more cultured than Ccb sinkies and mudlander dogs here like cantonese @sweetiepie clone @sbfuncle and hakka ADULTERER @k1976 aka @AhMeng clone keep attacking self made woman as chicken Knnbccb indeed

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sia suay indeed China people also more cultured than Ccb sinkies and mudlander dogs here like cantonese @sweetiepie clone @sbfuncle and hakka ADULTERER @k1976 aka @AhMeng clone keep attacking self made woman as chicken Knnbccb indeed
These sia suay Ccb sinkie traitor dogs ownself cannot study university only, jealous other people can study and open their smelly Ccb mouth. They can’t study can’t stay condo other people are all chicken to study and stay condo. Never heard of people that made it by themselves through honest hard work aka phoenix? Knnbccb indeed

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hakka ADULTERER @AhMeng aka @SBFNews aka @k1976 aka @slutty etc forgot his grand father is just pahang rubber tapper now got a bit of money only think can insult poor people self made woman as chicken woh. 够贱!