• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore Democratic Party's open house

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - Singapore Democratic Party's open house</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>woo99 <NOBR> </NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>7:53 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 1) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>24650.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>For those who are interested;

Greetings to all,

All of your are invited to attend Singapore Democratic Party's open house this Friday, 20 Nov' 09. Come and get to know the members of SDP as well as members of its youth wing, The Young Democrats.

Do bring along a friend and join in the lively chat and discussion that will be taking place.

Event: SDP & Young Democrats Open House
Date: 20 Nov 09 (Friday)
Time: 07:30pm
Venue: 2A Jalan Gelenggang
Street Directory Map: http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_travel/travel/travel_id_7737/travel_site_105257/

From AMK Bus Interchange: Take Bus No. 169 and alight at Sembawang Hills Food Centre
From Little India Mrt: Take bus No 980 and Alight at Sembawang Hills Food Centre

Muhd Khalis Rifhan,
Programme Director,
Young Democrats (SDP)
www.yoursdp.org
</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%"> </TD><TD class=msgopt width="24%" noWrap> Options</TD><TD class=msgrde width="50%" noWrap align=middle> Reply</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

knnpapccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got chio bu or not? :p

2 of the young MR. SINGAPORE & some Chio Bu & some MRS SINGAPORE already joined SDP group. You don't know meh?

But if you want ugly aunties and LEEcher Ah Peks there are a lot at PAP's RC, can go and check them out also. :biggrin:

Liquigas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey, politics is serious matter, you know! It is about this country, it is about your future, it is about how your children going to live their lives and the livelihood and welfare of your children's children...

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I just met Siok Chin less than 2 hours ago. I was having dinner at my neigborhood market. She was selling TND newspaper, I was in singlet and shorts, unkempt and unshaven, and pocket empty. I went back to hawker asked to borrow back S$2 to buy newspaper from her.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just met Siok Chin less than 2 hours ago. I was having dinner at my neigborhood market. She was selling TND newspaper, I was in singlet and shorts, unkempt and unshaven, and pocket empty. I went back to hawker asked to borrow back S$2 to buy newspaper from her.

thanks for revealing to us that SDP is in fact conning poor peasants for their bo liao paper. so much for their FREE speeches and democrapsy.:oIo:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will WP members create havoc at SDP's Open House? :rolleyes:

wow lau eh! like that the SDP IB give u INFRACTION!

the scenario is now very clear why some SDPpies love to claim themselves as PARTYLESS. when they commit mischiefs against other opp parties esp WP, u cannot accuse they are fr SDP. they are PARTYLESS. shield themselves first before their despicable action....tsk, tsk, uniquely and truly SDP!:oIo:

won't be surprised INFRACTION for this posting. LOL!:biggrin:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
they distributed FREE hotdogs in their new year cheapo party. hopefully those were halial cos dogs are usually made fr pork.:eek:

did anyone check the expiry date of those dogs and buns by the way?

Fuck your great depression for an arsehole lah! Dare show up or not? I will shaft the best hotdogs money can buy down your throat and into that overused hyehole between your butt cheeks! Bastard Two Head Snake Temple Thief!:oIo:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
at your present condition, its more of a case of call 995 for you then the other person creating havoc.

You know me well but you don't understand the difference between health and fitness. Bruce Lee could kill a person anytime up to his age 32 and 99th minute, even when he's going to die the next minute.