• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Singapore] - 3 women who kena lost in Clementi forest rescued by SPF

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Got one uncle bash into amakeng for pandan leaves

A 63-year-old man has been charged for trespassing into an army training ground at Lim Chu Kang.
Pandan leaves can buy so easily from stalls, hiaz. Stoopid unker.

What is the current regulation regarding the max pax allowed for outings? Five, two?

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pandan leaves can buy so easily from stalls, hiaz. Stoopid unker.

What is the current regulation regarding the max pax allowed for outings? Five, two?
Kana fined 2k.
Sgd 2k can buy how many kilos of pandan leaves?
Currently is 2 person

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Kana fined 2k.
Sgd 2k can buy how many kilos of pandan leaves?
Currently is 2 person
$2K can buy him a lifetime worth of pandan leaves.

And yet the three siao charbor gian png went to look for free orchids together. Fine and jail them!

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I nearly lost in macritchie reservoir while trying to locate the treetop bridge. Worse thing is, I ran out of mineral water and my legs were blistered through the long distance walk. Luckily, I saw the country club nearby, ran across the golf course, to the far end where I saw many traffic. Took a bus home, drank tonnes of water and slept over the predicament. As for clementi forest, never heard of.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How the fuck can one get lost in a small forest in Clementi ? They dunno how to use Google maps izzit ? Limpeh stay near there and no matter which way you walk, you will hit civilization in 15 mins max. I think they experienced 鬼遮眼, aka ghost-cover-eyes lah ! The map below shows the forested area surrounded by red line. The river below is all land now.

Screenshot 2021-08-04 185128.jpg

Last edited:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN if anyone ever get lost in the Dover forest, he or she should just hang themselves there and then.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How the fuck can one get lost in a small forest in Clementi ? They dunno how to use Google maps izzit ? Limpeh stay near there and no matter which way you walk, you will hit civilization in 15 mins max. I think they experienced 鬼遮眼, aka ghost-cover-eyes lah ! The map below shows the forested area surrounded by red line. The river below is all land now.

View attachment 118811

You'll be surprised. Many Sinkie drivers are so dependant on GPS, they can actually get lost in this peesai island. Sad!

Getting lost is the best experience to explore, learn and grow.

cowbellc

Alfrescian
Loyal

View attachment 118811
If u get lost in so called forest in Singapore, just walk straight using a far building as landmark

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
If they had wondered into jiu hu, they will be raped, ravished and tormented, repeatedly. Again and again. And the ecstacy they got would make them want to stay and not return.

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indeed. They must have smelly holes.

On a side note, women usually have a very terrible sense of direction. I encountered one who didn't know how to get from Tanjong Katong Ro :biggrin: ad (shophouse area) to Dakota MRT station, she needed my guidance. She wanted to take a taxi! :biggrin:
You should guide her home too

:biggrin: