• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Singapore] - 3 women who kena lost in Clementi forest rescued by SPF

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1628057940254.png

In response to Mothership's queries, the Police confirmed that they received a call for assistance at 7:37pm, and that three women had lost their way in Clementi Forest.

A long line of police vehicles was spotted along Clementi Road at around 8:30pm by a Facebook user, who shared a video to the Singapore Hikers Facebook group.

Screenshot-2021-08-04-at-12.08.31-PM.png

The three women were eventually rescued by the police and brought to safety at about 8:55pm.

https://mothership.sg/2021/08/3-hikers-rescue-clementi-forest-police/

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkieland also can get lost?, CCB.

Indeed. They must have smelly holes.

On a side note, women usually have a very terrible sense of direction. I encountered one who didn't know how to get from Tanjong Katong Road (shophouse area) to Dakota MRT station, she needed my guidance. She wanted to take a taxi! :biggrin:

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
in future put their photos on sammyboy,

many of us would love to 'guide' around safely in the bushes and forests

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Police also discovered that they carry many banana, pineapples, cucumbers and zucchini with them. I want to know why these 3 women lost their ways in the jungle? Why did they bring along so many long and thick objects with them ?

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I served NS and 15 years reservist but never heard of a forest Clementi-or are they referring to the little area of greenery behind Dover MRT and SST.
So is there a Bukit Timah mountain ?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Israel have been pounding gaza strip like crazy and still millions live there. And gaza is only half the size of sinkie.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
When I first got my mountain bike I tried losing myself in the forest reserve but found it impossible because no matter where I was I could hear the traffic.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stupid cunts, they should be dragged to some bush and have their holes thoroughly inspected by the ah nehs.

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I served NS and 15 years reservist but never heard of a forest Clementi-or are they referring to the little area of greenery behind Dover MRT and SST.
So is there a Bukit Timah mountain ?
Got lah. Across the road from ngee ann poly, behind King Albert Park. About 1km by 1km, once you go into the bushes its very dense.

I've walked through before and could see hidden streams and ponds. Came across sinkees with their fancy $50 hiking rods, waterbackpacks, etc like go skiing.

SinghSons

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Police also discovered that they carry many banana, pineapples, cucumbers and zucchini with them. I want to know why these 3 women lost their ways in the jungle? Why did they bring along so many long and thick objects with them ?
Just it case they feel horny?

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Typical sinkies, putting their lives at risk for freebies. In this case, looking for free orchids.
Got one uncle bash into amakeng for pandan leaves

A 63-year-old man has been charged for trespassing into an army training ground at Lim Chu Kang.