• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Since Nothing to Lose, Young Will Vote AGAINST PAPee This Time

tiulehloudau

Alfrescian
Loyal
You 2 gay brothers har???

So into fucking your mother and father!?!

:confused: :confused: :confused:

OIC, another multiple identity, same old man!
Just created one more nick, virgin post reply me sia!!!

Old Man! Here's something for you!
:oIo::oIo::oIo:

What to do..... asshole fellow heartbreak kids, char ji kar inculding asshole like you .... give infraction to bar me......

Born loser character is like that , cannot argue...give me infraction , no ball to talkcock......:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

So this is my virgin log in........Together with tiulehloumoh.....assed your family again.....:oIo: to heartbreak kid :oIo: to char ji kar....

Royston46

Alfrescian
Loyal
What to do..... asshole fellow heartbreak kids, char ji kar inculding asshole like you .... give infraction to bar me......

Born loser character is like that , cannot argue...give me infraction , no ball to talkcock......:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

So this is my virgin log in........Together with tiulehloumoh.....assed your family again.....:oIo: to heartbreak kid :oIo: to char ji kar....

Nobody likes you, that's why!

:biggrin:

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
$1500 for a new uni graduate seems pretty pathetic. Even a poly diploma grad can just as much once she's out of the poly and working- without a degree.

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal
The younger Singaporean are generally a bo chup bunch when it comes to politics, just vote for the current party in power loh, safe bet...

They need to be put thru hardship and suffering before they know that the government is just out to screw us people...

But don't worry, eventually they will know the truth!

By the time these generation has awaken from the brainwashing of young. It might be too late for them to do anything.

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
"A large majority of the young ones are PAP supporters
from what I see."

Is that the current situation with generation Y?
When I was young (long time ago), we were all quite anti pap (mostly still are!). I always thought that the young ones had a lot less to be afraid of ie. the usual HDB upgrading threats etc... don't apply yet. That was the reason LKY mooted the one middle age person (with family) = get 2 votes idea, remember?

I don't get to mingle with Gen Y types in my line of work, so am curious.

We are either resigned, or tired, perhaps scared or just politically apathetic. But we know that the government isn't getting anywhere somehow. Its just a feeling.

tiulehloudau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nobody likes you, that's why!

Sure... they hate me for putting their ball inside their mouth while talking cock.....but it is very stupid of them as I can still ass them in another monkier.......:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

A few moniker already created in advance........for this purpose....

prince123456

Alfrescian
Loyal
1500 minus cpf , daily travel expenses , daily food , monthly household bills ..
utilities , and misc...

how much spare u have ??? worth it ??
:confused:

Royston46

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sure... they hate me for putting their ball inside their mouth while talking cock.....but it is very stupid of them as I can still ass them in another monkier.......:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

A few moniker already created in advance........for this purpose....

Ok, if it pleases you!

:oIo: :oIo: :oIo:

Royston46

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahahahahaha!

Another nick of yours kena banned again!?

So what other nick you have?

Tiu Leh Lou Jeh? Tiu Leh Lou Gor?

Royston46

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ha ha .......tiuroyston46girlfriend.....would sound better rite....:biggrin::biggrin:

Hahahahaha! Old fuck dick already cannot stand liao!

Still dreaming of assing people?!

:oIo:

Maybe in your wildest wet dream ba!?

You tiu your own mother's old dried up cunt!!!

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahahahaha! Old fuck dick already cannot stand liao!

Still dreaming of assing people?!

:oIo:

Maybe in your wildest wet dream ba!?

You tiu your own mother's old dried up cunt!!!

Ha ha I tiu your mother, you said your mother gone to the devil... I tiu you wife , you said you eunuch.... no wife.......so I go for your sister......even in wildest wet dream lah........:oIo::oIo:

Royston46

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ha ha I tiu your mother, you said your mother gone to the devil... I tiu you wife , you said you eunuch.... no wife.......so I go for your sister......even in wildest wet dream lah........:oIo::oIo:

Whahahahahaha! Keep dreaming, old fuck! :oIo:

Knocking off to a lovely evening of good food and wine later with my beautiful chio gf.

No time to ass around with you, plenty of people here waiting to ban your this nick by tonight, I think.

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whahahahahaha! Keep dreaming, old fuck! :oIo:

Knocking off to a lovely evening of good food and wine later with my beautiful chio gf.

No time to ass around with you, plenty of people here waiting to ban your this nick by tonight, I think.

Be careful......hor...... don't end up under the lorry hor......if you do....don't worry...... I take care of your beautiful chio gf.:biggrin:

No problem for me....... i have plenty of time to create......:biggrin::biggrin: