• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Since Nothing to Lose, Young Will Vote AGAINST PAPee This Time

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR>Plight of young grads: Jobless, not for want of trying
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->I REFER to Monday's report "Grad expectations not so great now".
While those waiting to graduate are worried about securing a job, jobless graduates are looking with trepidation at the competition they would face very soon. I belong to the latter group. I know that I must get a job before the new batch comes out, because if I am unsuccessful, my chances would diminish by half, if not more. After all, the competition would have grown.
Thus, with regard to expectations, I have lowered it to as far as I can go. Armed with an arts degree, I am willing to work shifts, in a non-related industry and with a pay of $1,500 to $1,600. I have visited three career fairs - Creative Industries Fair 2009, Career and Education Fair 2009 and the JobsDB Career Fair 2009 - and applied for several positions within the public sector, and service and creative industries.
I haven't found a job yet. My applications were rejected either because I was "over-qualified" or because I was "inexperienced". My plight, and those of other fresh graduates, is scary indeed. Aisha Mostafa (Ms)

funglung

Alfrescian
Loyal
ALL THOSE BASTARDS IN WHITE LIED THROUGH THEIR TEETH TO ALL OF US STARTING WITH STINKING VULTURE LEE KUAN YEW

DO NOT WAIT UNTIL ELECTION TIME
THE TIME TO ACT IS NOW!

TALK TO YOUR FRIENDS AND YOUR RELATIVES.

SUPPORT OPPOSITION PARTIES WITH YOUR TIME AND MONEY AND STAND BY THEM AND WITH THEM.
THEY SPEAK FOR YOU AND TRY TO SPEAK FOR YOU.

LKY AND PAP HAVE BEEN USING THEIR KANGAROO COURTS TO TRY TO BANKRUPT THEM TO SILENCE THEM.

IF YOU DO NOT STAND WITH THEM AND STAND BY THEM, CAN YOU STAND ALONE AGAINST LKY?

SINGAPOREANS MUST UNITE AND SUPPORT ALL THE OPPOSITION PARTIES.

DO NOT JUST WAIT UNTIL ELECTION TO VOTE

VOTE OUT LKY AND HIS BASTARDS IN WHITE WHO ONLY WANT YOUR MONEY AND TO FUCK YOU.

IF NOT FOR YOURSELF, THEN FOR THE FUTURE OF YOUR CHILDREN

THERE WILL NOT BE AN OBAMA AS PRESIDENT OF USA IF THE CIVIL RIGHTS MOVEMENT THERE WAS INTIMIDATED BY BEATINGS AND LYNCHINGS IN THE PAST.

THE TOBBLING OF LKY WILL NOT BE EASY, AND CAN BE BLOODY AS WELL.
THEY WILL NOT GIVE UP THE BILLIONS THAT THEY SUCKED FROM YOU AND CAN CONTINUE TO SCREW FROM YOU NOW AND IN FUTURE.

ONLY YOU HAVE THE POWER TO SAY 'NO MORE OF THAT' AND THROW EVERYONE OF THOSE BASTARDS OUT

Already 400-500++ billions got sucked and bled by LKY into his Temasick and GIC.
HOW MANY OTHER BILLIONS GOT SUCKED AND USED BY THEM IN GLC WHERE THEIR FAMILY MEMBERS AND MINISTERS AND BASTARDS IN WHITE ARE CHAIRMAN AND CEOS?

EVEN IF NO ELECTIONS, SINKIES MUST SPEAK WITH ALL THEIR FRIENDS AND ALL THEY KNOW

STAND UP TO THAT BASTARD LKY AND PAP BLOODSUCKERS

STAND WITH ALL THOSE THAT FIGHT BASTARD LKY

OR STAND UP YOURSELF IN YOUR CONSTITUENCY

DONT BE BULLIED BY THAT FUCKING COWARD LKY USING HIS CORRUPT KANGAROO COURTS AND ALL THAT HE CAN, AND WILL THROW AT YOU

You will fear them only if you allow yourself to fear them.

Just because THEY want you to fear them, must you fear those fucking bastards?

THEY ONLY CAN RULE YOU , AND BLED YOU , THROUGH FEAR AND INTIMIDATION.

SINKIES,

FIND YOUR BALLS AND STAND UP TO THEM.
THEY WILL THEN FEAR YOU.

AND YOU REGAIN YOUR MONEY AND YOUR FUTURE AND YOUR CHILDREN FUTURE.

DO NOT LET OUR MONEY GO TO FUND PAP DOGS FRENCH COOKING LESSONS

DO NOT DIE IN OLD FOLK HOMES IN JB.

FIND YOUR BALLS AND STAND UP TO THEM

LEE KUAN YEW LOST AND LOST DUNNO HOW MANY BILLIONS IN TEMASICK AND GIC

EVEN MORE BILLIONS HE THREW AWAY TO HIS DOGS AND COCKROACHES SO THEY CAN TAKE FRENCH COOKING LESSONS

LKY NEED MORE BILLIONS FROM SINKIES WHO VOTED FOR HIM AND FROM THOSE WHO VOIDED THEIR VOTES

EVEN IF YOU VOTE AGAINST HIM, NO DIFFERENCE.

COLLECTIVE PUNISHMENT AS SINKIES DID NOT TRY HARD ENOUGH TO KICK OUT THAT VAMPIRE BASTARD LKY

SO EXPECT EVERYTHING IN SINGAPORE TO GO UP AND UP

BASTARD LKY NEED YOUR $$$$$

HE SCREW YOU AND DEMAND THAT YOU THANK HIM FOR HIS FUCKING 'SUBISIDIESD BULLSHIT' AND 'AFFORDABLE' CON-TALK.

GO ALL OUT TO KICK ALL THOSE BASTARDS OUT

ALL OF THEM

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tough luck Miss Aisha

You should have been born a foreigner

Scholarship, internship etc all waiting for you

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
young will most likely vote PAP

evil that you know is better than evil you do not know.

Conan the Barbarian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Young will vote PAP. A large majority of the young ones are PAP supporters
from what I see.

They will vote PAP to ensure that we come out of recession so they will have
a job. Its been taught to them since Primary 1.

londontrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
"A large majority of the young ones are PAP supporters
from what I see."

Is that the current situation with generation Y?
When I was young (long time ago), we were all quite anti pap (mostly still are!). I always thought that the young ones had a lot less to be afraid of ie. the usual HDB upgrading threats etc... don't apply yet. That was the reason LKY mooted the one middle age person (with family) = get 2 votes idea, remember?

I don't get to mingle with Gen Y types in my line of work, so am curious.

Royston46

Alfrescian
Loyal
The younger Singaporean are generally a bo chup bunch when it comes to politics, just vote for the current party in power loh, safe bet...

They need to be put thru hardship and suffering before they know that the government is just out to screw us people...

But don't worry, eventually they will know the truth!

:biggrin:

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
The younger Singaporean are generally a bo chup bunch when it comes to politics, just vote for the current party in power loh, safe bet...

They need to be put thru hardship and suffering before they know that the government is just out to screw us people...

So it confirmed that you and your family have be screwed by the papy dog....
that why you are so sore about it.......:biggrin:

Ka nia bor kor ger........hor bor .......greeting from me......:biggrin:

Royston46

Alfrescian
Loyal
So it confirmed that you and your family have be screwed by the papy dog....
that why you are so sore about it.......:biggrin:

Ka nia bor kor ger........hor bor .......greeting from me......:biggrin:

Hi TLLM! Where have you been lately?

Hiding inside your mother's old dried up cunt, now crawl out again
to be a pesky again here??? :biggrin:

Ker ho gao kan lah! Kanina bu err lao chee bye!!!

Let the assing resume!

Woohoo!!!

Cheers!

:oIo: :oIo: :oIo:

Btw, I repeat, I am not working for the government...
I am just sick of seeing people kena screwed by them
deep...

Thank you for your concern!

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi TLLM! Where have you been lately?
Sleeping with your girl friend lately......

Hiding inside your mother's old dried up cunt, now crawl out again
to be a pesky again here??? :biggrin:
No, inside your sisters and girl friend wet cunt......now crawl out again
to be a pesky again

Ker ho gao kan lah! Kanina bu err lao chee bye!!!
You said it it more refine in dialect what......Ker ho gao kan lah! Kanina bu err lao chee bye!!!
Let the assing resume!
You had been assed already......hee he heWoohoo!!!

Cheers! Lan cheow to you too

Btw, I repeat, I am not working for the government... who's care about you ?
I am just sick of seeing people kena screwed by them
deep... yeh asshole like you kena screwed Thank you for your concern!

:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal

The question is, how long will that 'eventually' takes. :smile:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The question is, how long will that 'eventually' takes. :smile:

How many months of unemployment can they tahan before questioning the gov't & system?

The same is true by the current supporters of the PAP. The gov't cannot support the GLCs forever in these hard times. Unemployed PAP supporters are the biggest threat to the PAP :rolleyes:

Conan the Barbarian

Alfrescian
Loyal
"A large majority of the young ones are PAP supporters
from what I see."

Is that the current situation with generation Y?
When I was young (long time ago), we were all quite anti pap (mostly still are!). I always thought that the young ones had a lot less to be afraid of ie. the usual HDB upgrading threats etc... don't apply yet. That was the reason LKY mooted the one middle age person (with family) = get 2 votes idea, remember?

I don't get to mingle with Gen Y types in my line of work, so am curious.

That's why MOE comes up with books in Moral and Social studies that have pictures of PM, SM, MM in the textbooks. Assignments that makes one do research on "important people" that contributed to Singapore.

They start the indoctrination from Primary One. I only found out when flipping thru a textbook and saw the pictures.

Royston46

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just crawled out of my mother's dried up old cunt, haven't gone to shower yet. Come in here to ka jiao people, because I am an old lonely fool, hungry for some attention, be it negative or not! I choose this nick because I really like to tiu my lou moh! My penis is just 1 inch long nia, I didn't get much sex in life except for the ones with my lou moh! Please don't ignore me! I am SOOOOOO LONELY!!! :(

Orrhhh! Poor fellow!

Ok, here's somemore for you!!!

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Orrhhh! Poor fellow!

Ok, here's somemore for you!!!

I just crawled out of my mother's dried up old cunt, haven't gone to shower yet. Come in here to ka jiao people, because I am an old lonely fool, hungry for some attention, be it negative or not! I choose this nick because I really like to tiu my lou moh! My penis is just 1 inch long nia, I didn't get much sex in life except for the ones with my lou moh! Please don't ignore me! I am SOOOOOO LONELY!!!

Ha ha ha .....asshole put words into my mouth....what your wrote must be your true feeling......of being assed hard by papy and it dogs.......

Now being assed by me ......he he he.....tak shiok is it......

for you and family :oIo:

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a sick fellow! TLLM!

Quick, go IMH seek help!!!

"I just pcc imagining being given a handjob by LKY and LHL rimming my shitty hole! Omigosh! I had the most intense orgasm sia, shoot many many then eat my cum up! Yummy! "

good try ...Ha ha ha .....asshole put words into my mouth again....what you wrote must be your true feeling......of being assed hard by papy and it dogs.......

Royston46

Alfrescian
Loyal
"I just pcc imagining being given a handjob by LKY and LHL rimming my shitty hole! Omigosh! I had the most intense orgasm sia, shoot many many then eat my cum up! Yummy! "

good try ...Ha ha ha .....asshole put words into my mouth again....what you wrote must be your true feeling......of being assed hard by papy and it dogs.......

Wahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

LOL!

:oIo:

Royston46

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey idiot, putting words into tiulehloumoh mouth again......are u sick ......IMH can give you free check up......ha ah ah ah...:biggrin:

You 2 gay brothers har???

So into fucking your mother and father!?!

:confused: :confused: :confused:

OIC, another multiple identity, same old man!
Just created one more nick, virgin post reply me sia!!!

Old Man! Here's something for you!
:oIo::oIo::oIo: