• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Since no elections, then merry with LHL the coming NDP at the bay!

Tiu-leh-see-fart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since no elections, we should look forward for the NDP at the bay.
No worry, chillies and onions will cheat the rain away.

This year, the NDP must be interesting, we have two SMs woh! So they will come in style. Mediacock and SPH toilet papers will go wild once more, the NDP is a success again!

Please remember we have another event- YOG.

LHL is really a man of functions, you know functions during those good old days meant?

Last but not least, what is the best theme for this NDP?

Unite together and fight recession when many ivory people still draw nearly 300K per month?

Nearly 70% are happy about NDP, they ask for it, they will have the fireworks.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As usual, I am planning to go holiday. Let the foreigners celebrate and have fun and cram up cityhall in madness I felt other country can offer me my overdue peace and calm like no others and the air overseas is definitely fresher without onion and chillies.

ah_phah

Alfrescian
Loyal
this yr special cos got 2 x SM. so, let's make a guess how will they arrive?
1. woody arrive 1st, jaya 2nd?
2. jaya arrive 1st, woody 2nd?
3. jaya & woody arrive together hand in hand?