• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SilkAir pilot fined S$1000 for punching a taxidriver

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A good reason why sillipore is going down the drain-instead of uniting to fight off foreigners invading their country, they attack each other.Stupid And Fuckup .

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The cabby is much older than the singh ok. The singh resorted to violence which is wrong. If the cabby was a malay and the singh was a chinese that punched i would like to see your stance.

Go and look at the Statue holding the Scales of Justice.

Look carefully!!

What do you see?

That is the answer to your rascist comment.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lucky we had LAW AH KAW, otherwise Kertar wsould have retired as a SS.

THat's right. Btw, any idea where LAK is today? Years ago, heard he was with CISCO when Jagit was there. Left CISCO and took up a Security Mgr post with a temple opposite Maxwell Food Centre.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
THat's right. Btw, any idea where LAK is today? Years ago, heard he was with CISCO when Jagit was there. Left CISCO and took up a Security Mgr post with a temple opposite Maxwell Food Centre.

No idea bro. The last time I met him was in the early 80's.
He was with GSB.
I wish him well.