• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sign of Indian FTs with fake degree here

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - Sign of Indian FTs with fake degree here</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>kojakbt22 <NOBR>
icon.aspx
</NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>Aug-12 10:13 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 3) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>18884.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>
http://forum.singaporeexpats.com/ftopic62398.html
<TABLE class=forumline border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TH class=thLeft height=26 width=150 noWrap>Author</TH><TH class=thRight noWrap>Message</TH></TR><TR><TD class=row1 vAlign=top width=150 align=left>vdoss
0.gif

</TD><TD class=row1 height=28 vAlign=top width="100%"><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD width="100%"> Posted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:32 am Post subject: urgent help reqd about employment pass!</TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap> </TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>Hi all

I am from India and I'm in the process of applying for an employment pass and I have just one (really impt) education related document missing.
The MOM asks for supporting documents of the 2 highest educational qualifications.
I have a bachelor's degree and a post graduate degree, both from India. I have all documents pertaining to my post graduate degree (certificate and report cards) but I don't have all documents pertaining to my bachelor's degree (I have the report cards, and a provisional degree certificate, not the formal copy from the university*).

So while I can show all details of my post graduate degree, and my bachelor's degree report cards, will the absence of a bachelor's degree certificate make me ineligible for an Employment Pass?

* PS - getting my bachelor's degree cert from the univ is a convoluted process and will take very long.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
[email protected]

<HR SIZE=1>Edited 8/13/2009 1:13 am by kojakbt22</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

limpeh2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing new lah.

What kelings don't have or aren't, they make up by bullshitting ad nauseam. Standard modus operandi one.

Good example of the keling bs in action is when they continue to try to convincing the world that they're really part of humanity & had an advanced civilisation, and not the cow-buggering, half-ape & half-pig beasts, as exemplified by various individuals in this resplendant image here.

taxii_wideweb__470x313,0.jpg