• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Siamkia Vitidsarn becomes first Thai badminton player to reach the finals in men's singles at the Olympics

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
After beating JiuHu Kia Lee Zii Jia. Malaysia has no hope of replacing Lee Chong Wei to get Gold medal liao, still have to fight for Bronze with CECA Laksa.

I poh Vitidsarn to slay the dragon as he is in top form sipeh zai and accurate like a Robocop.

1722769678097.png

1722769749256.png

Last edited:

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
LCW already fucked the Malaysian players for holidaying before preparing for Olympics.

He told the fuckers when they are retired they have plenty of time to holiday.

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your post is about Gold.

Everyone knows LCW misses Gold 3 times.

My post can be read as about 1) first replace LCW as national pride and reach his standard and 2) then to aim for Gold or at least a Silver. Now only left bronze, so essentially can't even replace LCW for silver, LOL.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyone knows LCW misses Gold 3 times.

My post can be read as about 1) first replace LCW as national pride and reach his standard and 2) then to aim for Gold or at least a Silver. Now only left bronze, so essentially can't even replace LCW for silver, LOL.
That is your presumption. I only know LCW did not win any gold. I don't know how many times he made missed.