• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SIA recruiting for cabin crew in India. PAP voters songboh?

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore India Airlines
hope Singapore India Airlines will hire the beautiful NE Indian ladies

42812b9f-6f98-4604-aeb4-7d54783465ec.jpg

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Perhaps, some may be ignorant of biz decisions, & have CLOUDED judgements on our profitable National Airline, which provide jobs for locals not just in cabin crews for different routes to many hundreds other Nations on Earth, supply chains for local companies in logistics as well as REVENUE back to our National Treasury to fund social expenditures such as education, healthcare, infrastructures, etc....

1. India has a population of 1.4Billion citizens. It's market size is huge, & despite it's socio - political issues, reaching out to other Nations is one of the ways to help India citizens to realize its potential. Black or white, race, language or religion, or whatever, we are ALL fellow Humans with the same DNA.

While the cost of air-flights may seem high, but it is NOT unreachable to the few - bizmen, students, even down to the semi-skilled worker seeking better life... The power of ONE is an exponential number in maths, which when EXTRAPOLATED, it can even show billions of figures, not just in financial terms, but social terms...

Thus a market potential lays therein, as the famous saying here in SBF - can eat, don't waste.

2. This point here does not mean to insult or cast aspersions on Indians - whom are only are fellow Humans on Earth. It is just that they have a different culture, way of life that may seem incomprehensible to us or even to the rest of Humanity. If anyone is offended, the insignificant nobody me sincerely & humbly offer my apologies...

Try taking a flight to or from India where the passengers are mostly Indians, & one will understand what I mean.

Thus, it would make biz sense to SIA, to hire cabin crew from India, whom mostly would serve upon the India route, as they are brought up in Indian culture, & would have more compassionate understandings of their fellow citizens than local citizens, to PROVIDE THE LEVEL OF SERVICE that made SIA great since its inception...

Last edited:

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal
Perhaps, some may be ignorant of biz decisions, & have CLOUDED judgements on our profitable National Airline....

1. India has a population of 1.4Billion citizens. It's market size is huge, & despite it's socio - political issues, reaching out to other Nations is one of the ways to help India citizens to realize its potential. Black or white, race, language or religion, or whatever, we are ALL fellow Humans with the same DNA.

While the cost of air-flights may seem high, but it is NOT unreachable to the few - bizmen, students, even down to the semi-skilled worker seeking better life... The power of ONE is an exponential number in maths, which when EXTRAPOLATED, it can even show billions of figures, not just in financial terms, but social terms...

Thus a market potential lays therein, as the famous saying here in SBF - can eat, don't waste.

2. This point here does not mean to insult or cast aspersions on Indians - whom are only are fellow Humans on Earth. It is just that they have a different culture, way of life that may seem incomprehensible to us or even to the rest of Humanity. If anyone is offended, the insignificant nobody me sincerely & humbly offer my apologies...

Try taking a flight to or from India where the passengers are mostly Indians, & one will understand what I mean.

Thus, it would make biz sense to SIA, to hire cabin crew from India, whom mostly would serve upon the India route, as they are brought up in Indian culture, & would have more compassionate understandings of their fellow citizens than local citizens, to PROVIDE THE LEVEL OF SERVICE that made SIA great since its inception...
I suggest you go india and stay and don't come back. Thankyou

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suggest you go india and stay and don't come back. Thankyou

Sincere thanks to your quick reply, although the insignificant nobody me is not sure if you had properly & CRITICALLY thought over my words....

As for your suggestion...err...I would rather groom someone from India, over time to KNOW that person well, & send him back to India to serve my biz investments, as he would have LOCAL knowledge & CONTACTS in that society that is far different in many ways such as socio-political & even religion issues from the SHELTERED lives we live in Singapore, for better & SAFER ROI.

I sadly but honorably ASSUMEd that you are highly educated at the least with a college degree, & I hope that you may consider deeply upon EXCLUSIVITY & INCLUSIVITY in societies, both the advantages & disadvantages, as well as the CONSEQUENCES of EACH choice.

Ultimately, it will be PRAGMATISM that will be the only choice - to put food on the table for oneself & loved ones, even if one does not care about others in society....

I meant no offence, as often, kids are often just too quick take offence just because of pride & ego, which such are detrimental to their maturity, as the saying goes - some grow up MATURED & find success in life, but sadly, some just simply grow old....

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal
Sincere thanks to your quick reply, although the insignificant nobody me is not sure if you had properly & CRITICALLY thought over my words....

As for your suggestion...err...I would rather groom someone from India, over time to KNOW that person well, & send him back to India to serve my biz investments, as he would have LOCAL knowledge & CONTACTS in that society that is far different in many ways such as socio-political & even religion issues from the SHELTERED lives we live in Singapore, for better & SAFER ROI.

I sadly but honorably ASSUMEd that you are highly educated at the least with a college degree, & I hope that you may consider deeply upon EXCLUSIVITY & INCLUSIVITY in societies, both the advantages & disadvantages, as well as the CONSEQUENCES of EACH choice.

Ultimately, it will be PRAGMATISM that will be the only choice - to put food on the table for oneself & loved ones, even if one does not care about others in society....

I meant no offence, as often, kids are often just too quick take offence just because of pride & ego, which such are detrimental to their maturity, as the saying goes - some grow up MATURED & find success in life, but sadly, some just simply grow old....
me also meant no offence. Just suggesting that u walk the talk and go stay in India since you like their money so much

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
me also meant no offence. Just suggesting that u walk the talk and go stay in India since you like their money so much
Thanks for your reply & comprehension.

Ultimately money is never racist, & critically, a leader or a simple Human, regardless if PM or toilet cleaner, is to provide for oneself & loved ones at the least...

Thus one have to pragmatic. As the saying goes - money is not everything, but without money, everything becomes nothing

Conversely & pragmatically, it is HOW one turns a dollar to become everything, as no Singaporean, mostly educated & gainfully employed,are without a figurative dollar...

There is only how much one can eat or spend in one lifetime & at some point in life, elevating other lives is far more meaningful than accumulation of dollar notes alone..,

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal
Thanks for your reply & comprehension.

Ultimately money is never racist, & critically, a leader or a simple Human, regardless if PM or toilet cleaner, is to provide for oneself & loved ones at the least...

Thus one have to pragmatic. As the saying goes - money is not everything, but without money, everything becomes

Conversely & pragmatically, it is HOW one turns a dollar to become everything, as no Singaporean, mostly educated & gainfully employed,are without a figurative dollar...

There is only how much one can eat or spend in one lifetime & at some point in life, elevating other lives is far more meaningful than accumulation of dollar notes alone..,
go sell your soul to money.