• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat SIA cabin crew leequirement and salary

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle say lansai lah KNN DO NOT have this perception that flight steward must be verlee humsum in order to be selected KNN

Not say my uncle want to boast.
None of them can match my uncle before he transited to karchng bin.

To be an air steward, you must not look sharp and intelligent. That is the very 1st criterion. Being sharp and intelligent will make your not-so-smart customers feel very uncomfortable. If you are comparably handsome, it has to be the "soft type" of handsome, not the alpha and manly type of handsome. Thomas Ong meets all the criteria, just as Leon Lai would.

The airlines are looking for "servants and waiters", let's not forget. They are not looking for leaders or heroes. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
3.5k basic pay?
If sia can't pay this kind of decent salary, I think they can hire from Vietnam or mynmmar.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
To be an air steward, you must not look sharp and intelligent. That is the very 1st criterion. Being sharp and intelligent will make your not-so-smart customers feel very uncomfortable. If you are comparably handsome, it has to be the "soft type" of handsome, not the alpha and manly type of handsome. Thomas Ong meets all the criteria, just as Leon Lai would.

The airlines are looking for "servants and waiters", let's not forget. They are not looking for leaders or heroes. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
KNN must be the type of Ah Kua. Beta type. Enjoy fuck backside type of men.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well said :thumbsup:
Edison chen also doesn't fit the profile.
Jimmy lin can fit.

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
SIA is hiring more malaysians as stewardess these days
SIA is also training more indians as pilots these days, and training period of pilot is shorter now compared to pre-covid days.

hint hint

Even changi group hires lots of beautiful young malaysian girls to replace singaporeans sacked during covid.
Agree. That is to maintain the service standards that you cannot expected from SG girls (MOE to blame)
Local YPs are a bit cheeky or stubborn or rebellious.

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
3.5k basic pay?
If sia can't pay this kind of decent salary, I think they can hire from Vietnam or mynmmar.

Viet or Myanmar or Thai, may only fit toilet cleaning standards as they are too checky
lacks the Quality of communication and body languages

Malaysia Chn best if groomed well to beat the service standards
SG Chn education and attitude changed recently

Last edited:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Viet or Myanmar or Thai only fir toilet cleaning standards as they are too checky
lacks the Quality of communication and body language

Malaysia Chn best if groomed well to beat the service standards
SG Chn education and attitude changed recently
Imuho individual cuntry airline should strictlee hire their own nation or else should not name it sg girls if is a foreigner.

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
This has already been debated as to why PR men to serve NS??

Also, why can't SG girls are not accepted for mandatory NS as SG girls think they are EQUAL or ABOVE MEN in SG
Why is Madam Halimah was chosen as President

So many Q to answer

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
This has already been debated as to why PR men to serve NS??

Also, why can't SG girls are not accepted for mandatory NS as SG girls think they are EQUAL or ABOVE MEN in SG
Why is Madam Halimah was chosen as President

So many Q to answer
I would disapprove ladies to serve NS. Cos they would bring turn into baby bearing machine for the enemies.

We can talk about rights, equality, lady wearing the pants in the household now. But when it war, one with gun will talk. All the ladies will become slave.

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would disapprove ladies to serve NS. Cos they would bring turn into baby bearing machine for the enemies.

We can talk about rights, equality, lady wearing the pants in the household now. But when it war, one with gun will talk. All the ladies will become slave.

Exactly. Your point is the women (ladies) are physically weaker than men. Not only they are weaker physically, but also, they are weaker mentally, socially, emotionally, intellectually. spiritually than their men counterparts. Society must accept this truth. But you go to any companies or corporate in SG, these are so many rebellious women who want to show her lordship over men. That is unbiblical, Satan supports it. Men who have this knowledge and strength and authority has to come stand up against Satan and then denounce their leaderships in the respective societies.

It is not so easy, but this must be done spiritually

That is exactly I am going to do. I will strip the powers of Madam Halimah and Kamala Harris in USA who are not allowed to speak before men. But devil wanted them to take powers over men. So, i will NOT accept such things here in SG or any part of the world as Satan is defeated in the spiritual realm

I will also declare NO MORE nightmare or mandatory NS training for Singaporeans as I control the war in the spiritual realm. No other nation can come against Singapore once Satan is gone. You will see me carrying this out in the future.

Last edited:

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
With Tata group and Air India joined the SIA team. SIA crew will be trained to handle drunkards and should be clean the shit, vomits and urines too
No wonder CECA can use the frequent flyers miles from Tata and Ai to FILL SIA flights with shitskins.

1673450349318.png

SIA will not be a preferred airline any more for many Singaporeans
as we have already seen the overcrowded CECA in SG buses and trains in SG.

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
A CECA in Singapore was seen openly urinating outside Parliament House at night. This is the culture from CECALAND, and we have seen in the news that a guy (in SIA partner flight) travelling in a business class unzipped his pants deliberately and then pee on to the fellow passenger. Air India did NOT care to give her the seat replacement seat.

You may expect similar levels of services in SIA too.

man-urinate-parliament.gif