• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat SIA cabin crew leequirement and salary

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's the age requirement? 60 and above can apply?
Singapore Airlines do not specify a maximum age limit for their Cabin Crew. Therefore, you technically only have to be older than 18 years of age to become Singapore Airlines Cabin Crew

For my uncle above 50 below 60 minus karchng bin my uncle think can pass KNN

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore Airlines do not specify a maximum age limit for their Cabin Crew. Therefore, you technically only have to be older than 18 years of age to become Singapore Airlines Cabin Crew

For my uncle above 50 below 60 minus karchng bin my uncle think can pass KNN
There goes my dream of bedding a few more air stewardess...Sigh...

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal

Any samster want to apply as steward?

As a privilege of being a regular traveler to USA, UK and SEA and living in the most vibrant city of Singapore especially living in the East, I find there’s greater scope of getting to know some of the most attractive SIA girls.

Do not judge by their salary structure as they make more money in reality. That is why they are more polished, fashioned and lucrative in the way they carry forward themselves. They behave more friendly after they touch down. Some girls are even sweeter and some eye candy.

If you are a regular business class traveler like me, you may know their sales pitches. They are very accommodating and very humble. Not all SG girls may attract me only one in 10 may grab my attention. That is good; so, i won't be tempted so easily so I can talk /communicate openly with no shy. The SIA girl also would persuade me, and I get a better understanding as to what are they up to and their skills.

12345678.jpg

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
SIA is hiring more malaysians as stewardess these days
SIA is also training more indians as pilots these days, and training period of pilot is shorter now compared to pre-covid days.

hint hint

Even changi group hires lots of beautiful young malaysian girls to replace singaporeans sacked during covid.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those pilots and cabin crew that were Leetrenched during lockdown are they all lee hired ?
Your uncle 十八般武藝, ever worked as flight attendant or not ? Especially during the time when he was just 1 class below Edison Chen, he could have walked into SIA easily, just like Thomas Ong did. :rolleyes:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your uncle 十八般武藝, ever worked as flight attendant or not ? Especially during the time when he was just 1 class below Edison Chen, he could have walked into SIA easily, just like Thomas Ong did. :rolleyes:
KNN maybe you have missed to read properlee the previous notes KNN you think my uncle skipped his attack on aviation mare KNN at that time with a look 1 class below edison and on par with Thomas but his brain confirmed above that of Thomas so he wouldn't have thought to be a flight steward :rolleyes: He wanted to be a pilot but with his degree of short sightedness it is not possible so he went for Atco aka Air traffic controller took the aptitude test and got selected as expected KNN failed pre medical checkup with implant in his leg KNN you think my uncle cannot be a pilot if not for the eyesight or implants ? KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle is a jack of all trades KNN he drove taxi was to experience it unlike losers who drives it for a living KNN everytime hear say my uncle must try it to know who is pang puing and who is honest KNN

Once again my uncle soon par with curse that he had already worked on jobs in almost all areas including transportation tourism f&b leetails education (YES teachers from pte sector leeployed to gov schools :geek: KNN) IT warehouse logistics banks semicons factorlee operator even aviation almost had worked failing pre employment check KNN smlj you state my uncle also had worked before KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle say lansai lah KNN DO NOT have this perception that flight steward must be verlee humsum in order to be selected KNN
Screenshot_20221228_133951_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20221228_133819_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20221228_133924_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20221228_133857_Chrome.jpg

Not say my uncle want to boast.
None of them can match my uncle before he transited to karchng bin.