• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Should I tell?

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In my workplace here in Australia is this British senior manager who is divorced.
I have spoken with him many times. He has numerous girlfriends over the years we have been colleagues - from angmo to asians. He prefer Asians for their submissiveness.
I know what he is up to.
No commitment, just fun. He will pick those women with cars (because he prefer them independent) and will do his chores for him.
He has a nice bachelor pad not far from where I live.

Recently, he hook up with this rather petite Singapore woman.
I recognise this woman as the external auditor.
Smart graduate lady but quite arrogant. Does not want to mix with Singapore men.

Usually, when you see someone from your country while working in foreign land, you will be quite happy to have a chat.
But she seems to look down on me, for some reason.

OK back to this woman.
But I learnt from another auditor that she has been doing laundry for this guy ... and more.
She openly call him boyfriend, but the Pom does not look at it that way. He like her "slutty" look.
She used the word dating, but the Pom called it "hook up"

I think this naive woman is thinking of marrying him.
Because she bored him with her childhood stories, etc

I feel like telling her to Watch Out Of That Pervert precisely because she does not look the "SPG" type.
I think she only has a sister living here.

This Pom is a psychopath heartless type.

What should I do?

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you contemplating to woo this external auditor too ? If not, and sit back and try to glean as much stories from this Pom, eg. whether she does anal, whether swallows etc. Some girls need to be taught a lesson.

qwerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you contemplating to woo this external auditor too ? If not, and sit back and try to glean as much stories from this Pom, eg. whether she does anal, whether swallows etc. Some girls need to be taught a lesson.

i agree..... she does not want to mix with you... her loss...

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Not interested in her. My fiancee think I should tell her.

I think she is arrogant because she is naive.
She seems quite smart but is willing to let this smooth-talking Pom take advantage, like making her drive to the airport to fetch him so that he can save $70 taxi fare. (Australia's taxi fare is expensive)

This Pom is quite stingy,even the flowers he gave her comes free from his neighbour's garden.

Actually,I am quite sick of this pom's antics. Listening to his after work activites really sucks.

Because of sexual harassment in the workplace, I sometimes receive some interesting stuff from this guy in the Anon box.
1306371309place.gif

Last edited:

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not interested in her. My fiancee think I should tell her.

I think she is arrogant because she is naive.
She seems quite smart but is willing to let this smooth-talking Pom take advantage, like making her drive to the airport to fetch him so that he can save $70 taxi fare. (Australia's taxi fare is expensive)

This Pom is quite stingy,even the flowers he gave her comes free from his neighbour's garden.

Actually,I am quite sick of this pom's antics. Listening to his after work activites really sucks.

This Pom guy sounds like a f**king jerk. I say yes you should tell.

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let nature take it's course. Why would u want to sound her off when she 'looks down' on u in the first place. Do u seriously think she will heed your 'advice'? Huh...:rolleyes:

virtualchick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Too late. Actually you should just stay out of it. If you tell, you lose. Your colleague will know, she will get heart-broken. Who knows what actually happens between them - only they know and maybe between them they have a good thing going and who knows what will happen in the future. If you spoil it now with your two cents worth you will be the bad guy.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Fucking cheapskate Pommie Bastard... If she's still clinging on to this Ang Moh, then she jolly well deserved this kind of fucktard guy.. Neddy mate, don't give a damn to her since she is so bloody arrogant to you... Sometimes it doesn't pay to be kind to this kind of people...

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"Smart graduate lady but quite arrogant. Does not want to mix with Singapore men.

Usually, when you see someone from your country while working in foreign land, you will be quite happy to have a chat.
But she seems to look down on me, for some reason."

Don't lose the forest for the trees. Ozland is so big with so many forests. :smile:

bigbossman

Alfrescian
Loyal
What should I do?

Do nothing. It is non of your business.

The British Senior Manager is not your father or son.

The lady is not your sister, girl friend or even friend - she looked down on you and Singapore men.

What they want to do, how they want to play is clearly their own choice.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Leave them alone and dont get involved.
You may be thinking that you are doing the right thing by telling, but you will endup being the devil to all.

Agree with you ... Just leave them alone .. Why so busybody ?

toolanliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
its a game, you can't save them all. how about those being taken for a ride by nigerian scammers. free sex, become drug mules. some still faithfully waiting for their man to change years later. with all the tragedies happening to them, they will still despise you. haha.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course you should not tell. Would you like it if someone picah your lobang? Is she not an adult??
The universal rule #1 is never spoil another dude's fun - period.