• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Should I tell?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
In this time and age, the ladies know what they want and know how to get it. Does not mean they will not play the victim when it does not go their way. Her conduct towards you is quite telling - no reciprocity expected. Its clear as day.

Years ago had a haughty Singaporean lady got hooked up with her FT boyfriend who was subsequently fired for stealing a printer. As he was quite senior, she assumed it was disagreement with business direction which her boyfriend told her. Nobody said otherwise despite the fact that the whole office knew. She subsequently got married to him overseas and took nearly 7 years before the marriage ended. She returned to find out the real reason for the dismissal. Her conduct is still the same.

If she was real decent person, I am sure you would not hesitate to tell her let alone post here for advice.

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do nothing. The lady is not related to you in anyway. Being a fellow sinkie does not count as being related.

I would appreciate if someone from my kampong told me something I should know.

Maybe he should drop notes or send emails anonymously. Put the information into an envelope without exposing himself. See what unfolds. If nothing, she has been warned.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
None of your business. Cos you dont put food in her mouth.. She is just another human being on the street.. And P.S Being a Paotoh Kia isnt cool, Esp when snitching about a male friend to a women you dont know.. Fuck care her.. Even if she dies..I doubt you would attend her funeral..So just dont be a BUSYBODY.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
TS,

The mere thought of telling this to the sinkie woman despite her behaviour towards you means that you're a nice person and caring in nature.

You're a good person but sometimes being good doesn't pay.

If the situation is cause by both involved parties and no innocent will be hurt. Let it be.

That is how some people can only learn, through the hard way.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i guess all brudders here have said what it shld be said.

dun believe ur fiancee about telling her - its reverse psychology....just carry on with your life, n let her worship her ang moh dick...lessons r learnt not told.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. bro, just stay out of it.
2. you are a kind individual but you will never know what's up the gal's mind.
3. she could also be making use of the white dick too.
4. whether she bonks or being cheated, that is her own doing.
5. she is mature enough to bear any consequences.
6. you should enjoy your time with your gf.
7. just stay clear of such specimen from sheepishland.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
You open your mouth you lose!

Let it happen and one day Ang moh get into trouble and lose his job you can take over his position. Many Asians and SGP cha bor behave like angmoh and think they are high class when tey hooked up with angmoh. Pommies are dickhead arseholes not worth associated with. Let her get fucked chia lat by Pommies and teach her a lesson Pommies are real idiots and cheats.

In my workplace here in Australia is this British senior manager who is divorced.
I have spoken with him many times. He has numerous girlfriends over the years we have been colleagues - from angmo to asians. He prefer Asians for their submissiveness.
I know what he is up to.
No commitment, just fun. He will pick those women with cars (because he prefer them independent) and will do his chores for him.
He has a nice bachelor pad not far from where I live.

Recently, he hook up with this rather petite Singapore woman.
I recognise this woman as the external auditor.
Smart graduate lady but quite arrogant. Does not want to mix with Singapore men.

Usually, when you see someone from your country while working in foreign land, you will be quite happy to have a chat.
But she seems to look down on me, for some reason.

OK back to this woman.
But I learnt from another auditor that she has been doing laundry for this guy ... and more.
She openly call him boyfriend, but the Pom does not look at it that way. He like her "slutty" look.
She used the word dating, but the Pom called it "hook up"

I think this naive woman is thinking of marrying him.
Because she bored him with her childhood stories, etc

I feel like telling her to Watch Out Of That Pervert precisely because she does not look the "SPG" type.
I think she only has a sister living here.

This Pom is a psychopath heartless type.

What should I do?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if you like her, tell her,

if not,

tell her also cos' i think it's a duty as a sporean to watch your native sporean's back while overseas.:wink:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
if you like her, tell her,

if not,

tell her also cos' i think it's a duty as a sporean to watch your native sporean's back while overseas.:wink:

hi there

1. krafty, wrong analogy leh!
2. what duty?
3. if you are in chineyland, you are some dead duck!

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wait a minute... you mentioned she is petite... my impression and past experience with petite women are very smart and shrewd...maybe, some brudders are rite that she is also trying to gain something out from him... see show lah...:biggrin:

Recently, he hook up with this rather petite Singapore woman.
I recognise this woman as the external auditor.
Smart graduate lady but quite arrogant. Does not want to mix with Singapore men.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
You missed one thing. His fiance asked him to tell.

Do nothing. It is non of your business.

The British Senior Manager is not your father or son.

The lady is not your sister, girl friend or even friend - she looked down on you and Singapore men.

What they want to do, how they want to play is clearly their own choice.

toolanliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
why break them up and let him target another woman. to him it is just so many women, so little time, until the day his appeal runs out then he will be a sorry old man.

bitches and bastards are made for one another.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
When i was in aus for about 2yrs recently, I only met 1 Singaporean(I live in Small beach towns)... She was a 50+ yr old chinese women who is married to a Dutch fuck.. She has been in aus for 20+ yrs.. My tawainese friend was living with them..Homestay... I was pretty excited and cos i haven met any Singaporeans for close to 1.5yrs..The moment she open her mouth..It was all negative like saying Singapore dis dis dis or that that that... Fuck that shit..I looked at her and told, I dont have similar thoughts as you... Annoying bitch..Cmf a SPG when she was young.. Looks more like an Auntie sitting infront of the toilet asking for 10cent..

Truth is..When im aboard im fucking proud of being a Singaporean and will only give praise and also quite yaya...And i would be very happy to meet fellow SIngaporeans.. Even with malaysian we hit of straight away and feel quite similar to one another.

Last edited: