• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SHOCKING!!!! All singapore table tennis players have lost at Paris Olympics

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
She's not going to win anything anyway. So might as well balik kampong earlier. By the way, has Feng Tianwei that butch retired already?

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now only hope is left with badminton...

Please Sappork her! Although she has JiuHu blood, she is born in SG. She is also former World Junior No. 1 (Albeit for a short period, LOL), mai siao siao.
Scarly she is the one winning a medal, instead of Loh Kean Yew, LOL.

No need Gold, a bronze medal would be a first for women/men badminton for Singapore.

View attachment 203357

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
which sport is doing well? All fucking waste of money. Not even tokenism, and the Olympics doesn't need them to make up the numbers

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
All of them are a waste of money sending them to Paris. Please Singapore, stop sending them for taxpayer funded holidays.
Remember when SG taxpayers had to fund Iswaran's trips to India to negotiate CECA. Not only did he wine and dine at our expense, he signed away tens of thousands of PME jobs from right under the noses of his overrated colleagues in Parliament.

VanDick

Alfrescian
Loyal
"As a result of the long pimple rubber she was using..."

Again, blaming everything under the sun but herself. If she is not good enough, just say so.

joemartini

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even if is not foreign trash, i also don't give a fuck about which sinkies has won what medal becos it has absolutely nothing to do with me.
Snatch those words out of my mouth. They win at any competition....world cup, olympics, F1, Miss universe, SEA games......its not my glory.
I savor their losses immensely, especially if kena complete humiliation and obliteration. like that soccer match against south korea.
0 to 10 or 0 to 50 or 0 to 100. its NDP season......fuck this country.!!!

Last edited: