• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sheng Siong Boss is PAP member

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
There are many bizmen who flock to RCs and CCCs. Some offer money, others services and at times both. They aim for one title - BBM or PBM.

When reading obituaries of 'prominent' deaths, you will notice many familiar names tagged to RCs and CCCs. I am sure not all perform this public service solely for altruistic reason.

There is also a bizman in the diamond trade who advertised in the papers come National Day. In it, all his praises for LKY! And he has been doing so for the last decade.

About 15 years ago when I was working as a salesman supplying stuff to provisionshops I asked some of these owners how some of them could sell 4D, they told me you can only get the licenses if you por-lum-par join RC and even better if you have all these BBM PBM titles.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My poodle just gave birth to a pup. Since there were many success stories about how PAP managed to tame their dogs. I was thinking of registering him in the RC or CCC for training so that he can be tamed and learned to be obedient to their master. What you think?

Last edited:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
My poodle just gave birth to a pup. Since there were many success stories about how PAP managed to tame their dogs. I was thinking of registering him in the RC or CCC for training so that he can be tamed and learned to be obedient to their master. What you think?

pls name your poodle 'clinton666' in memory of the forummer with the same name that has leave us suddenly in dec 2010.