• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sheila Sim that fuckwhore is against kinky play.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
She can go fuck herself with a knife in her smelly cunt.

'This is disturbing as f***': Sheila Sim on men conspiring to wife-share​

NOVEMBER 01, 2022PUBLISHED AT 4:22 PMByKHOO YI-HANG
11122_sheilasimonwife5_insta.jpg

Sheila Sim shared her thoughts on Instagram about the 4 men that admitted to conspiring to drugging and letting others rape their wives.
Instagram/Sheila Sim

Even those dearest to you can't always be trusted.
In an Instagram Story post yesterday (Oct 31), Sheila Sim shared her thoughts on the guilty plea that four men gave following their admission to conspiring to wife-share.
The 38-year-old Mediacorp actress wrote in her post: "This is disturbing as f***. What kind of screwed up a******* do this!"
The four men had connected with each other online and conspired to rape each other's wives and even live-streamed their own intercourse with their wives, the Straits Times reported. Two of the men had gone so far as to select the sedatives to be used on their wives.
"If I cannot trust my husband to protect me, who can I trust, really? 24 years in jail and 24 strokes [of the cane] sounds about right," Sheila angrily added.
11122_wifesharingsheilasim_insta.jpg
PHOTO: Screengrab/Instagram Story/Sheila Sim
Sheila, who is pregnant with her second child, is currently in Bali for a women-only solo retreat away from family.
She had expressed hopes to go on a retreat by herself prior to becoming pregnant with her second, she said in an Instagram post on Sunday (Oct 30).
Said Sheila: "Deon asked if there's anything I'd like to do before I give birth again. After some serious thoughts, I told him I'd like to go for a solo retreat. I said it with much guilt and very little hope of it happening.
"Before getting on the plane, a part of me was prepared to cancel the trip at the very last minute! It felt like something was going to sabotage it one way or another!"

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Sheila Sim 沈琳宸 (@sheila_sim)
" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="" height="707" style="box-sizing: border-box; width: 500px; max-width: 100%; margin: 0px auto; display: block; clear: both;">

Despite the guilt she felt leaving her two-year-old daughter Layla behind, Sheila's me-time is well-deserved after a hard-fought two years being a mother and an actress.
In a post yesterday, Sheila shared her experience in Bali, admitting that motherhood was taking a toll on her "physical and emotional wellbeing".
Thankfully, her time in Bali is also rejuvenating her.
"I cannot feel more bliss in the last two days that I've been here," Sheila said. "I'm living the life that I have been yearning for! Waking up to everything that's restoring my spiritual, mental and physical wellbeing."

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Sheila Sim 沈琳宸 (@sheila_sim)
" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="" height="601" style="box-sizing: border-box; width: 500px; max-width: 100%; margin: 0px auto; display: block; clear: both;">

But she also didn't forget to express gratitude to Woo and her family members, who have taken up the parenting role in her absence.
"Thank you darling Deon, I really am so grateful that you're supportive of this trip. Thank you for the full day of adventure you've planned for Layla.
"It takes a village to raise a child (especially when Mama is not around). Lucky [to have] my mom and a reliable helper, otherwise I would never have been able to come here in peace."
ALSO READ: 'I started biting myself and my boyfriend': Why Sheila Sim felt she had to see a psychologist
[email protected]
No part of this story or photos can be reproduced without permission from AsiaOne.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
after pregnancy her tits like grown bigger...wonder who sucked more...the baby or the husband? Put her husband under lie detector and prove that he doesn't have such kinky thoughts of fucking someone's wife.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually i quite like her look. She's very different from Singkie ladies.
Anyway look aside, i think the wives knew about swapping. But they kept on till they can't take it or they can't obtain any gains from this arrangement.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you don't like it, don't do it. Don't begrudge some others who do.

I'm sure she wouldn't express the same sentiments against homos... you do have to ingratiate yourself to the homos if you wish to make it in showbiz. :wink:

And of course the not-for-profit Shitty Times is now packaging hot takes from social media, especially those from showbiz floozies, as news. :rolleyes: