• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SGP want kid's chinese name to be 8 character

niwdee

Alfrescian
Loyal
8 characters? mmmmm....
how about F-u-c-k-t-a-r-d.
D_u_m_b_s_h_i_t
B_ U_ L_ L_ S_ H_ I_ T
d_i_c_k_h_e_a_d
D_E_A-D-W-O_o_D
S_h_i_t-H-E-a_D

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
Typical attention-seeking SPG who wants the whole country to know she got a loser angmoh husband

Last edited:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This SPG xiao is it? If she want the son to have an Ang Mo name, just keep it that way. Chinese news articles translate ang mo names based on how it is pronounced because they DO NOT have a Chinese name to start with!

If she still want a Chinese name to be on the birth cert, she needs to first adopt a Chinese name for him.

FFS, just register the Ang Mo name will do lah, why make it difficult for others?

hi there

1. such specimen is making a huge mountain out of the mole hill mah!
2. attention seeking spg at work.

arainz

Alfrescian
Loyal
at least its not choose those names like jayden, clayden, aiken, kyden, so many SG parents choose these names which are all taken from baby names books, zzz

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have local chinese friends whose parents did not even register chinese names for them! Their primary school teacher had to choose the chinese names for them.
i know of kids without dialect names.......only christian names so chinese teacher got to direct translate for them.......

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
at least its not choose those names like jayden, clayden, aiken, kyden, so many SG parents choose these names which are all taken from baby names books, zzz
these are modern names with no meanings or significance......choosen or invented just because the parents think its nice sounding..........or some bastardization of another name because they want to be unique......damn jokers

Zatoichi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mixed-race baby's name cannot be registered under ICA rules
Letter from Ng Hui Ing and Damon Oliver Evans
04:45 AM Mar 19, 2012
His Chinese name would be a translation according to the syllabic English pronunciation, which is common practice when translating English to Chinese names.
I think she meant "transliteration".

Last edited:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would suggest a name like Jah_rastafar_I_am_also_known_as_Dumbfuck_Jah. But heavy psychiatric bills in the future have to be expected.

cunnilaubu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Time for ICA to upgrade their system. With China coming up to become an economical powerhouse, soon you will have angmoh taking up Chinese translated names.

Most angmoh in HK, China & Taiwan adopts Chinese names (with Chinese surname some more). this woman is just an idiot and afraid that no one know she is one!

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
My wife is Vietnamese. Next time I will name my child

Lee Nguyen Minh Wei Denise :biggrin:

Ok set, this name nice.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Most angmoh in HK, China & Taiwan adopts Chinese names (with Chinese surname some more). this woman is just an idiot and afraid that no one know she is one!

hi there

1. bro, that spg is just clueless on things mah!
2. her focus: what frame & attention her white hubby can bring her hoh?

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this SGP is really a fucking attention whore. look at those ang mo having Chinese name. they purposely find a proper Chinese surname that sound like their name and have a proper Chinese name with 3 Chinese words.

One good example is the Ex Australian Prime Minister Kevin Rudd, his Chinese name is 陆克文. Even the ang mo respect Chinese culture when they want to have a proper Chinese name. why cant this bitch of Chinese descendant, who married an ang mo just give her daughter a proper Chinese name? She can even let her daughter follow her surname if she want to. stupid bitch!!! :oIo::oIo::oIo:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One good example is the Ex Australian Prime Minister Kevin Rudd, his Chinese name is 陆克文. Even the ang mo respect Chinese culture when they want to have a proper Chinese name. why cant this bitch of Chinese descendant, who married an ang mo just give her daughter a proper Chinese name? She can even let her daughter follow her surname if she want to. stupid bitch!!! :oIo::oIo::oIo:

Good point. She should have given her daughter a proper Chinese name and problem solved. The proper Chinese system is 1 to 2 characters for surname and 1 to 2 characters for given name. Therefore a maximum of 4 characters, nothing wrong. The Manchurian Aixinjueluo surname example is apt too. That will end up 6 characters in full name. Even Japanese with common 2-character surnames have 3-character surnames like Hasegawa and Sazaki that full name can end up 6 characters too, since there're some 3-character given names. I suggest she migrate to PRC or Japan.

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is why we Chinese despite being the biggest ethnic group will never rule the world. With people like her, the Ang Mos will continue to step on our head. She does not even realise the damage that she is doing. We are destined to copy the work of the Ang Mos, imitate them and fawning constantly. The only consolation we have are the Indians from India who actually think they are Ang Mo with little or no shame and therefore take share the lowlight with us.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
all cos of one cretin like her that doesn't mean that all chinese should be condemned. Screwball if you want to share the limelight with her pls go ahead and do so but don't drag in the other chinese. Kindly not use the word us when referring to chinese ppl.