• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg video] - Store employee who called police argues with police after they arrive

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely that phuacheebye also like to act victim harass neighbours and police everyday.
They should arrest her back to station and fuck her with a baton.

1672729919971.png

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely that phuacheebye also like to act victim harass neighbours and police everyday.
They should arrest her back to station and fuck her with a baton.

View attachment 174623
Jeremy Quek evil coward criminal whore dog of Malaysian criminal syndicate master and son of dirty whore get busted again and again hide in rat hole to spam evil filthy lies that’s why dare not go to my Facebook to attack me. Pui!View attachment 174655

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle find this verlee interesting.
Although the loser was weak in leeleevering the challenge but my uncle spotted some points which is verlee good in beating a opponent to a puppy especiallee someone of High social status and deemed intelligent or someone given an authority to carry a law.
Eg he leefused to give IC and said polis corrupted. It is a true and known fact that some spf folks were jailed for corruption molestation etc hence the mata also chui tart lan you can see it . Well done to this point and using it at the right moment for leefend.
The polis did not Google and showed him what chapter what so anyone has the right not to cooperate until the prove is shown .
So my uncle also think this loser did a good job to tell mata let limpe Google 1st before passing the IC.

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Cheers fires employee following New Year’s Day incident with police at Lau Pa Sat outlet​

SINGAPORE: An employee of a Cheers convenience store at Lau Pa Sat has been fired, following an incident with police officers on New Year's Day.

FairPrice had directed its Cheers franchisee to dismiss its employee after conducting an investigation. TikTok videos of the incident showed the user in a verbal exchange with three police officers at the outlet.

The staff member in question had been placed on administrative leave after Cheers was alerted to the incident, said a FairPrice spokesperson on Wednesday (Jan 4).

"We have since spoken with the staff and assessed the incident and have instructed our franchisee to dismiss the staff," the spokesperson told CNA.

"All staff, regardless of whether they are employed by franchisees, are required to comply with the authorities. We do not tolerate acts from staff who seek to undermine the authority of the police."

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/sin...cident-police-fairprice-tiktok-videos-3182046

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Cheers fires employee following New Year’s Day incident with police at Lau Pa Sat outlet​

SINGAPORE: An employee of a Cheers convenience store at Lau Pa Sat has been fired, following an incident with police officers on New Year's Day.

FairPrice had directed its Cheers franchisee to dismiss its employee after conducting an investigation. TikTok videos of the incident showed the user in a verbal exchange with three police officers at the outlet.

The staff member in question had been placed on administrative leave after Cheers was alerted to the incident, said a FairPrice spokesperson on Wednesday (Jan 4).

"We have since spoken with the staff and assessed the incident and have instructed our franchisee to dismiss the staff," the spokesperson told CNA.

"All staff, regardless of whether they are employed by franchisees, are required to comply with the authorities. We do not tolerate acts from staff who seek to undermine the authority of the police."

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/sin...cident-police-fairprice-tiktok-videos-3182046

I'm glad that PAP NTUC decided to fire that bastard serf.