• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg video] - Singaporean ATB cry after kena scolded by elderly man on MRT for not giving up her seat to him

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN, if I were that lady, I'll tell that fucking elderly man: First, I'm not on a priority seat. Second, I'm also a paying commuter, and a full paying commuter for that matter, not a concession card holder like you. WTF?

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal
KNN, if I were that lady, I'll tell that fucking elderly man: First, I'm not on a priority seat. Second, I'm also a paying commuter, and a full paying commuter for that matter, not a concession card holder like you. WTF?
nowadays elderly people becoming self entitled

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any old fart can come to me and ask for a seat, i will give them a piece of my mind and i have done that before in the past.
I dun like his face and i dun give up a seat for him, he got a problem with that? then i give him or her a real problem.

People need to understand, giving up a seat is not an entitlement. It is a voluntary action given by the seater IF HE OR SHE WANTS TO. you dun expect a seat from someone. Everyone paid the same fee to board the train and everyone has the right to the seat.

jw5

Loyal
She's not ATB lah. Definitely local sinkie bitch. Typical weakling crying mother and father on social media. She needs some English lesson too. You sit in the MRT train, not on it.

Yes, either that or she is the ATB with the best-spoken English ever. :giggle::notworthy::tongue:

jw5

Loyal
Any old fart can come to me and ask for a seat, i will give them a piece of my mind and i have done that before in the past.
I dun like his face and i dun give up a seat for him, he got a problem with that? then i give him or her a real problem.

People need to understand, giving up a seat is not an entitlement. It is a voluntary action given by the seater IF HE OR SHE WANTS TO. you dun expect a seat from someone. Everyone paid the same fee to board the train and everyone has the right to the seat.

What would you do if an old fart asks you for the reserved seat very politely? :unsure: