• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg video] - Sg bu who resigned from LTA shares about her traumatic experience there

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
She didn’t even say a single thing that’s damning! She said office politics, and that’s it! Knn every office has that, so what?

Can tell she wanna whack but hold back.

jw5

Loyal

Goh Meng Seng

9 July at 23:05 ·

Accountability Deficit

Some people say the LTA Bus Stop Saga is "small trivial issue" and politicians should not bother.

There are MPs bringing up issues about cats, dogs, birds, nitty gritty Municipal issues in Parliament. These issues I would consider as really TRIVIAL ISSUES which could be resolved with the respective ministries and should not be brought up at Parliamentary level at all.

The bus stop saga here is really MORE than a badly designed bus stop.

I would not be bothered with this saga if LTA and the Minister of Transport Chee Hong Tat didn't try so hard to deflect criticisms by giving some extremely lame excuses and a "solution" that would even cost more Taxpayers' money in the long run!

Admit it. Someone in LTA screws up by approving such flawed design which didn't even cater to the MOST BASIC requirement of "do not block the view of commuters"!

LTA seems to be badly managed with so many issues right from Simply Gone Case (wasted $40m), OBU Junk (more than half a billion) and now they can't even get a simple bus stop right!

Well Chee Hong Tat may be new to his job (hey almost 2 years already) but he is a highly paid (million dollar annual pay) scholar-Minister! How could he ever keep giving lame excuses for his Ministry's blunders?

I could not believe he can accept such lame explanations from those working under him!

It's simply this, there is a Accountability Deficit in his Ministry. In fact, this is quite wide spread among the PAP Gov. No one really take responsibility and account for stupid mistakes they made but just keep giving lame excuses.

This is NOT a trivial issue but a serious deterioration of Governance under PAP's current leadership.

As politicians, we should provide the competent leadership in governance. We keep the ruling party in check and on their toes.

A leadership with massive Accountability Deficit will erode Public Trust and Confidence.

As I have said, nobody could undermine the Government other than the ruling party political leaders themselves.

450125385_10229966334035631_5898410146821325639_n.jpg

searcher1

Alfrescian
Loyal
I guess this is why every few years they go for musical-chair reshuffle to relieve stress & accountability
Always can deflect .. "these did not happen during my watch, i am here to understand & help"