• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg video] - SAF Chiobu Captain holds military wedding ceremony in their SAF No.1 uniforms

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
The groom looks like he's gonna be a henpecked bloke for the rest of his pathetic life.
I was thinking about this situation.

So the all female sword bearers mean that this is all the wife’s idea and the fact that she is a CPT while he is probably not a sign on regular and hence the 3SGT rank. If a wedding is all about one half, then well the guy must be one secure man or one fucking beta male.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was thinking about this situation.

So the all female sword bearers mean that this is all the wife’s idea and the fact that she is a CPT while he is probably not a sign on regular and hence the 3SGT rank. If a wedding is all about one half, then well the guy must be one secure man or one fucking beta male.
The main focus should be about getting the bonk. And looks like he made it.

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck the ranking,after donkey years no.kore in service ,hard to survive ,lol,can she work as a clerk ,toilet cleaner, or cisco,lol,only related can get post like ceo in GLC for jia lia bee,lol

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every colleague as a technician goes around tell ppl he a past regular, officer in saf ,but his work like a piece of shit,Don know anything ,lol,n expect good pay ,increment ,bonuses,n promotion, lol

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The groom looks like he's gonna be a henpecked bloke for the rest of his pathetic life.

If both are happy with the arrangement then it's okay. Some alpha women need to dominate everything in their life. They become depressed if they can't find someone who cheerfully embraces their gungho attitude.

I suggest pegging to spice up their marriage, maybe with the addition of wearing their SAF headgear.

Wiki-pegging.png

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
It'll be nice if he can have a mass orgy with the bride, her bridesmaids and all the sword bearers in a big suite.

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
If both are happy with the arrangement then it's okay. Some alpha women need to dominate everything in their life. They become depressed if they can't find someone who cheerfully embraces their gungho attitude.

I suggest pegging to spice up their marriage, maybe with the addition of wearing their SAF headgear.

Wiki-pegging.png
Wow this is exactly what PAP does to coolie gene Sinkies for decades.