• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg video] - Local man upset that Malaysian Indian NEA officer fine him for smoking at HDB void deck

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually many public servants carrying out their jobs do not know the reasons but just do it for the sake of salary to make a living. I believe they have a quota of number of people to catch otherwise can easily give a verbal warning or close one eye. Remember those days distancing ambassadors using measuring tape to measure the distance between tables & chairs, is there really a logic to it.
Verlee true. And most sinkie will just abide the law and some will use violence to challenge as a leesult the main point will be diverted as violence charges.
We need many such neh to make a difference to the law.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Leepeating the same question in a leecomposed tone after being interrupted is a verlee effective verbal tool :thumbsup:
Maybe he was looking for a "sparring partner" in Jurisprudence and Legal Theory. So if the two NEA cuckoos had accidentally spilled some cock and bull stories about the harmful effect of smoke affecting non-smokers, we might have had the opportunity to hear names like Jeremy Bentham, John Austin, Herbert Lionel Adolphus Hart and Hans Kelsen thrown at the Malaysian officer enforcing Singapore laws. :biggrin: :rolleyes:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Verlee true. And most sinkie will just abide the law and some will use violence to challenge as a leesult the main point will be diverted as violence charges.
We need many such neh to make a difference to the law.
However my uncle leecomend 'smart' violence upto a certain degree when the need arises.
Eg in that case when nea orhweesir stormed the clinic and wanted to charge those inside clinic for breaking the safe leestance law My uncle would give order to the orhweesir to follow him to nearby crowded places to take a look. If the orhweesir doesn't want to cooperate he will tell them after you cooperate with me I will cooperate with you. If he still leefuse my uncle have no choice but to pull their ear to force them to follow him.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
However my uncle leecomend 'smart' violence upto a certain degree when the need arises.
Eg in that case when nea orhweesir stormed the clinic and wanted to charge those inside clinic for breaking the safe leestance law My uncle would give order to the orhweesir to follow him to nearby crowded places to take a look. If the orhweesir doesn't want to cooperate he will tell them after you cooperate with me I will cooperate with you. If he still leefuse my uncle have no choice but to pull their ear to force them to follow him.
After the orhweesir saw the crowded places all breaking the safe leestancing they either can
1. Charge everyone I.e a big population of sg or
2. Leelease My uncle
There is no 3rd option for them.

Take note for failing to put on mask you cannot apply this leecomendation becas other people all are wearing mask KNN

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Low SES Sinkie shut the fuck up. m&ds are the ones supporting PAP to bring foreigners to fuck them. Why complain now.

orh mee suah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Defies logic to harass smokers who pay higher (tobacco) taxes than some middle-income earners.
Don't need their votes anymore?

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Singaporean offender has a point. Why the fuck let a Malaysian issue summons to a Singapore citizen for breaking Singapore law ? You can imagine all the hell will break loose if Singaporeans go JB to issue summons to a Bumiputra. :o-o:
Singapore is a meritocracy. Pack up and go if u don't like it here. :cool: